Chapter 1

He is cool

He is smart

He is rich

He is handsome.

These were the people's thought as Malik Kent entered Ford Hotel. His presence made everyone look twice at him.

Malik strides into the elevator with his secretary, Maeve, she followed behind and pressed the number of the floor they are heading to. A lady in a red expensive gown was about to step into the elevator but as soon as she saw who occupied it she halted, she let the elevator close to her face.

'Was that Malik Kent?' she gasped

Everyone in their social class knew Malik Kent, the self made Billionaire and eligible bachelor and everyone wanted to meet. They knew as a perfect but no information on the internet state where he came from, or about his childhood. No one dared to enter the elevator when they saw Malik even though it opens two more times before reaching their destination.

Of course there is an exception.

A young blonde man also in black suit and a white under shirt entered the elevator without recognizing Malik; he faces his back to him. Malik scowled at the presence of the stranger who didn't notice what was going on behind him. On noticing her boss expression, Maeve decided to politely ask the young man to step out but she was stopped by her boss. With nothing to do but wait, Malik stared at the young man behind view in familiarity, he had seen that kind of body statue but can't pinpoint when or where. The elevator dinged pulling his mind away from the young man body. The blond man dropped at the eleventh floor while they dropped at the twelfth floor.

The hotel was a five stars hotel with thirteen floors. The thirteenth was retained for a special purpose while the twelve housed the CFO office. Maeve knocked on a fine brown wooden door that's unable to miss.

'Come in' calm voice came from the other side of the door.

They walked into the large office which was bright due to the glass wall across the room; the room furniture looked expensive and professionally picked. Some expensive art work was displayed on the left side of the wall, "Art lover" Malik thought.

An elegant woman dressed richly, stood from her seat which was behind her large brown table and moved to the sofa.

'Have a seat' she said with a warm smile grazing her face, he sat on the sofa across her as Maeve stood beside him.

'Malik Kent' The woman asked and Malik gave a slight nod barely moving his body

'Oh, not much of a talker, Gwen bring the contract' she called to her secretary; soon the contracts were placed in front of them. He grasped through the pages before signing and exchanging contracts, he didn't have to read it through since he had read the soft copy. The woman insisted he comes in person to sign the contract so here he is, sitting in an office bigger than his, in front of a middle aged woman who doesn't seem to notice that he isn't interested in small talks.

'I sincerely thank you for being our first investor in Ford Entertainment' she said

'It seems profitable and it has a future' Malik said plastering a smile on his face.

'You seem to know business well, I hope you and my son get along, maybe he could learn from you' she said

'Your son' he asked

'He's managing Ford Entertainment, this his first time in business' she answered

'If he is determined he might achieve and become successful' Malik said, ready to leave, he gave Maeve the copy of the contract.