The Test and After

It's today, the Provisional license exam. Some of the class looked a bit nervous, I was too. After all, what was I supposed to do? Aizawa was trying to encourage some of them too, I think. "If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks... You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best." Kirishima and Kaminari were talking but my gaze turned to the man behind them.

Who was-- "Ultra!" I jumped slightly.

There were four people behind him, they all had what I would think of as a school's version of a sailor uniform. The hat had some kind of S on it as well. "You shouldn't just barge in other people's huddles, Inasa." The purple haired kid was scolding the boy who yelled ultra. There was something wrong with his face. Maybe the smile itself?

He was also very loud, Bakugou wasn't going to like him. "I am... very... extremely..." His head hit the concrete. "...sorry!" The bow itself left several of us in shock. Seriously, what's with this guy? Even Aizawa seemed surprised. Everyone else seemed to know where they were from though. Shiketsu. It was a hero school in western Japan. "I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra!" I shifted myself to hide behind Bakugou. "I love U.A. High School! I am extremely honored to be able to compete against U.A. students! I'm looking forward to it!"

He is too loud. Though, when that girl noticed the blood on his head, I paused. The reaction was relaxed, but then... Shigaraki had told me about some of the new members when I first arrived. Toga, Himiko was a blood obsessed high school girl. She had spoken to me once, and the smile on her face was usually present. That said... she had a morphing quirk that related to blood. If this was her.... My hand gripped Bakugou's sleeve.

After he excused himself and we heard Aizawa explain who he was, it didn't really put my mind at ease. Aizawa froze hearing someone call for him. "Eraser? It's you, isn't it, Eraser?!" Who in the world could make him make that face? One of complete dread and disgust. "I've seen you on TV and at the sports festival, but it's been a while since I've seen you in person!" Oh, his eye is twitching. "Let's get married."

What?!? "No." She laughed at it. Was it supposed to be a joke? "You're hard to talk to, as usual, Joke." Midoriya looked excited in his usual quirk fascination. Going on into a full explanation of her quirk.

She held out a thumbs up. "If you marry me, then we can make a happy family with never-ending laughter!" That... didn't sound like Aizawa at all.

Aizawa just left his hands in his pockets. "A family like that can't be happy." They were close because their agencies used to be close to one another. She thought that in the cycle of helping and being helped they had some kind of mutual love. I wasn't sure I believed a word. It seemed very one sided. When Aizawa denied it she just laughed it off as a quick retort.

This Joke turned her attention to me. Seeming to move her torso around trying to see me behind Bakugou. "Oh, you must be the villain student. You know how I can tell, during the sports festival you were always so timid on the mic. Eraser, can I try?" He tried to say no, but she seemed to ignore him. She was laughing as she stared at me. A pulse ran through my body several times, almost in time with her laughter. "Aww, Eraser, did you cancel me out?"

Aizawa just shook his head. "Your quirk was never going to work on her. Mine doesn't either, her quirk neutralizes non-physical or change inducing quirk attacks on her body. But, Joke, since you're here, that means..." Joke turned her attention behind her to her students. They were wearing grey shirts as part of their uniform. One of them took to Midoriya, holding his hand. He wasn't nearly as energetic as the other guy.

I watched as he went from student to student, he tried to take my hands but I froze time and moved behind Aizawa. "From among you, there's Bakugou and Chisaki, who experienced being the center of the Camino incident. You have an especially strong heart." He was getting really close to Bakugou. "Today, I'll do my best while learning from you!"