Practice and Exam Time

Aizawa looked at me as I was doing my homework, he had been grading papers. "Nah, Chisaki, we're going to have some students over from another school tomorrow to assist with training." Glancing up, I noted his usual stare, he was serious. "Remember, nothing will happen as long as I'm there. If it gets to be too much, just come find me. Got it." Nodding, I turned back to my homework.

I found out what he meant the next day. There were four people, one of the boys reminded me of Bakugou and one of the girls made me think of Momo. After the class's explosive welcome they introduced themselves. "O-of course. We'll be running the exercise with you today. Isami High School, Hero Class. I'm Sekigai, Kashiko." In the same class was Dadan Tadan. His name reminded me of the metal quirk user Tetsutetsu, Tetsutetsu. Some parents really didn't have original names for their kids.

The kid who made me think of Bakugou was named Fujimi. I could see the way their eyes locked, it was going to be a pain if those two fought. The last person to be introduced was a Snake girl, Mongoose, Habiko. The way she reacted when she saw Tsu was also very Bakugo. "Mongoose. Don't get all friendly with these UA guys!"

Bakugou returned his voice in kind. "What did you just say, you Isamishit Baby!" Midoriya tried to tell him to calm down. "Shut up Shit Nerd."

Aizawa didn't like all the yelling. "Why don't you shut up first." When the bell rang it was time for us to suit up and get ready to go. We were to change into our costumes and make our way to Ground Omega. Iida was going to guide the Isami students. I could hear Bakugou and Fujimi arguing from the other side of the wall. I just hope nothing goes wrong in this exercise. "Alright, is everyone here? Today's Hero Exercise will be observed by me and one more person."

That person... "I have--" Came from the sky. "Like a special guest-! Arrived!" Why was he like this? Though, it looked like the other students were enjoying the show. "So, about our little exercise. We're going to have you all go through Survival Training!" What was that? "Let me explain!"

We were going to be split into groups of four, and I was going to be in Bakugou's group this time. This left us with six teams overall. Like with the race maze from the last training, we were going to have predetermined positions. The objective was to survive, and that anything goes. Meaning one could call a truce. Victory would go to the only remaining team, by which teams could be bound using capture tape.

The teams consisted of A. Ashido, Midoriya, Tsu, and Ochako. B. Momo, Kirishima, Shouji, Bakugou and myself. C. Todoroki, Ojiro, Toru, and Koda. D. Iida, Sero, Tokoyami, Sato. E. Denki, Jiro, Mineta, and Aoyama. The final team was the class from Isami. We were instructed to go to our designated areas and that it would start in five minutes without warning. "I might let you smell my victory!" That guy really was kind of creepy too. Who runs like that anyway?

Though, I think I might just let him and Bakugou have it out with each other. "Go ahead if you think you can!" As soon as the five minutes passed, we were running after Bakugou. "I don't care, I'll crush them all!" I could have easily kept up with him but decided to stay with the rest of the team. Knowing how he is, it was the safer bet. He had already taken down two teams by the time everyone else caught up.

The others were concerned about where the enemy was. Karishima was complaining about him being too good of an ally. Bakugou was still looking for the students from Isami, or to be precise, most likely Fujimi. I wasn't expecting what came from the next direction we headed in though. There were missiles coming from an unknown direction, and they were loud when impacting. "Reset complete."

They stared at me, we were at the point just before the missiles came in. Bakugou was the first to speak. "Reset complete? What's that about? I'm looking for-"