Rescue Mission pt. 2

The power from those two was insane. "Will you kill me again, All Might?" Powerful enough to blow everyone away. "You're pretty late. "It's a little more than five kilometers from the bar to here. It was easily thirty seconds after I sent the Nomus before you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might."

All Might wasn't really smiling. At least not one I could make out as my fingers dug into the ground as I tried to calm myself. What did Kai always say? Breath, focus on something else, to turn off the power? Think of it like a light switch, and when you get one thing under control flip it. "What about you? What's with that industrial mask you've got on? Aren't you overexerting yourself? I won't make the same mistake I made six years ago, All for One. I will take young Bakugou and (Y/n) back! And this time, I will throw you in prison for sure! And all of the League of Villains you control with you!"

All for One just lifted a hand. "There's so much to do. It'll be tough... for both of us." The air blast that came from it, I could feel the hit even when it wasn't directed at me. It didn't hit me, but he had used that move against me. What should I do? I can't think here, and there isn't an escape. Why? Why did it have to be like this? Why? "Air Cannon plus Springlike limbs, Kinetic Booster times four, Strength Enhancer times three. This combination is fun. Maybe I'll try to add a few more enhancer-types." Shigaraki tried to touch me, but I pushed his hand away before he could get close. "Even without your worry, he won't die from something like that. So run away from here, Tomura, and take that child with you."

I saw the black and red branches come out. Those were the worst, even my panicked breath caught, One of them hit me, the others went into Kurogiri. "Kurogirim get everyone away from here. (Y/n), take a nap." I felt the forced activation run through, before it blasted me off the hook. The blast was enough to knock me almost into unconsciousness, and the light from my quirk flickered and died out.

Shigaraki ran over, picking me up from the floor. "Hey, wait! He was defeated and is now unconscious! I'm not sure what's going on, but if you can use Warp, then you should get us away!"

All for One just watched as Shigaraki held me, my eyes blinking as I tried to stay awake. "I just got mine, Magne. On top of only being able to transport short distances, unlike his coordinate transport, I can only bring people to me or away from me, and I can only send them away to someone I am very familiar with. So I'll have Kurogiri do it. Forcible Quirk Activation! Now go!"

Turning to look at All for One, Shigaraki wasn't ready to leave. "What about you...?"

All for One just floated into the air. "Think constantly, Tomura. You still have more room to grow!" The following attack was still insane. Compress took care of Dabi as he called Shigaraki to leave. That left Bakugou. His gaze fixed on us, flickering from me, to the rest of the League. All Might tried to go for Bakugou, but was stopped by All for One. Bakugou still tried to fight them off, as they tried to knock him out. Plus if Compress got to him, it would be game over.

Bakugou ran for Shigaraki, and when he tried to dodge, I was grabbed. Pulled from Shigaraki's arms and an arm thrown over Bakugou's shoulder. "(Y/n), I don't get your relationship with these Villains, but you were too scared to stay with him right. Then at least let me take care of the rest. I told you that I'd protect you, right?"

Why was he bringing this up now? He blasted us into the air, his gaze focused on All Might. Probably thinking of how to get out of All Might's way. When we landed, an ice pillar went over where we were fighting. Todoroki? "Come! Bakugou blasted the ground below us as Shigarki reached for him. It sent us flying into the air, and with the following blast, he took Kirishima's hand. Iida, and Midoriya were there too. Why?

His other hand was still wrapped tightly around my waist, making sure not to let go. "You stupid or something?"

Iida took charge of whatever plan they had going on. "Bakugou, on my mark, create a blast--"