Chapter 8: Troubling Emotions

You awoke a lot earlier than you thought. When you saw the clock it was 5:30am!

Ugh...why?? I don't wanna be up.

But you were next to you was a snoring Drake, he was frowning even in his sleep.

After dinner during the back rub he'd unhooked your bra, and the first thing he did was trace kisses all over it. Making you get a little damp in between your legs. He seemed to enjoy your shivering so he ran his tongue up your spine, and then massaging your ass.

"Mmm..."

"Do you like that Y/N? Am I applying good enough pressure?"

Was he being serious right now?

"Uhhh yes..."

"Yes what?"

Asshole!

"Ummm yes I like it, and mmmm." He ran his tongue down your spine again. "And y-yes it is just enough pressure."

"Good."

He'd kept that up teasing you and the both of you ended up having sex before you fell asleep.

You weren't ready to be up and about so you took out your phone, and looked through the whole album that the wedding hall had sent you. Plus all the photos your friends had taken and made sure to tag you in.

You smiled, the hall had made you look very beautiful with the added touches to the photos. Your favorite one besides the one that Koala had sent you last night, was a group photo taken of everyone there. You chuckled before Nami sent you a text.

Nami 🍊: girl!!!! How's your honeymoon going? You having fun? 😉😏 huh?

You: hey! Yeah I stayed in bed all day yesterday.

Nami 🍊: ooooo 😏😏😏. Diez that good huh?

You. Shut up! 🤦‍♀️

Nami 🍊: you're not denying it 😊

You: okay fine yes! He's that good! Happy😑?

Nami 🍊: very 😂. You guys doing anything today?

You: yeah not sure what though.

Nami🍊: well I'll leave you to it then. Have fun!

You decided since he was still sleeping, you would go to a local coffee shop and get some goodies for him when he woke up. You looked up a place and it had a wide variety of stuff. You got dressed quietly and left a note just in case he woke up before you got back. You were waiting on the elevator, when you felt a presence behind you.

"Yes. Yes. I don't know, I haven't been in the office for the last two days. No. I promised my kids I wouldn't work on this trip. You're going to have to figure it out on your own Tashigi."

You looked with your side profile and almost gasped at the handsome man next to you. Silver hair, brown eyes, tall, incredibly fit, and with some scars. You turned your head when the elevator came up. You walked in and held the door open for him to walk in. He nodded a thank you, and kept up his conversation.

"Tashigi. No. Get someone else to help you I want to spend time with my wife and kids so from now on unless someone is murdered, you do not call me. I'm hanging up."

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, you kept quiet when your phone rang. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"You happy now you little bitch? You now what you've done?"

"Uh what?" You were genuinely confused to hear Lucci's voice.