11.Wedding Night

Julia angrily walks out of the ballroom. "That jerk". She is cursing at Jin in the garden when a man in guard armor approaches her. She didn't notice his presence until she turned around and her head bumped into something hard. She looked at the person and smiled widely. "Ethen" he smiled back at her but soon her smile dropped and pushed him away.

"Someone will find us, you go away" "No one will find us don't worry. Let's go" he holds her wrist and takes her toward a black tower near the ballroom. That place was rumored to be haunted in the palace because once a prince committed suicide in that tower and so the king at that era named that tower black tower. "Why are we going there?" Julia asked she didn't believe the rumors but right now she is a little afraid. There were not many guards near the tower so they easily got into the tower.

When they reached the top floor of the tower Julia gasped. The whole capital was in front of her eyes. The scene was so beautiful. She smiled at Ethen and hugged him and said, "I hope we will stay together like this forever". Ethen's smile dropped and his hand that was caressing her soft hair paused.

"What happened?" "Julia, I think we should stop seeing each other". "What are you saying?" Julia panicked. "Julia, I had already told you we can't be together. We are from different states and you are already engaged". "Don't be like this Ethen please I will do something to break this engagement but please don't leave me". "Julia, you have been saying this for a year but he didn't let you go, so how can you be so sure that he will let you go now".

Julia started crying and hugged him tightly "Please Ethen I will do anything just to break this engagement, but please don't leave me". Ethen smirked and broke the hug, "Julia. I love you. I love you so much. Do you believe me?" She hurriedly nodded her head. "Then sleep with me". "WHAT?"

"See you don't believe me. I just want to test you but you just believe it" Julia pouted and punched his chest lightly. He holds her wrist before she punches him and makes her move closer to him. She closed her eyes ready to be kissed by him. She always dreams that her first kiss will be magical and today her dream will come true. On the place with a beautiful view with the person she loves the most, it's more than perfect.

But soon her dream breaks when someone punches Ethen and holds Julia in his arms. "Ethen" she yelled "Don't move or I will kill him in front of you" Jin's cold voice rang near her ear and a shiver ran down her spine. She got caught. How can that be possible?

"Guards" Jin's cold voice rang again and many royal guards came forward and held him by the neck. "Leave him please, I beg you". Jin was still processing what he had just seen and now she is begging for him.

If he didn't leave the ballroom to find her and didn't reach here on time, what would have happened? He had already listened to their conversation. He felt his heart had been stabbed a thousand times. He messed his hair in frustration. He knew he was wrong all the time for forcing her, but she just crossed the line today. He didn't think secondly and spoke coldly, "You will marry me on a spring day and that's my final decision, or else I will kill this person the day you do something stupid or try to run away from the wedding. You already know what kind of person I am?".

Julia clenched her fist and grit her teeth frustrated. Without a second thought, she turned around and slapped his right cheek. "I HATE YOU. CAN'T YOU SEE I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU IT'S BETTER IF I KILL MYSELF THAN LIVE WITH A MAN LIKE YOU".

He felt this again is it frustration, guilt, or anger or is it obsession? He can get everything in the world but why it's so hard to get this girl's heart? He knows it's hard but not impossible. He smirked and pulled her in his arms by her waist.

He captured her pink lips with his lips. She tried to push him away but he didn't budge. And like that on a beautiful night with the beautiful view he takes her first kiss.