4.Engagement 2

Lisa is standing alone and looking at the couples dancing on the dance floor. When a woman in her late thirties approaches her "Are you alone?" the woman said.

Lisa looked at her confused then said "No I am not". Lisa ignores the woman and turned toward the dancing floor again. "What's your name?", She said suddenly, making Lisa look at her weirdly.

"Excuse me", "I am sorry I will introduce, myself first," the woman said. Lisa looked at her confused, she didn't want to look bad, so she nodded her head awkwardly "I am Queen Charlotte Monaban from Kingdom Narva" she replied politely.

Lisa stood there shocked, then bowed to the queen hurriedly and said, "I am sorry your Majesty for my rude behavior". Queen Charlotte smiled and said, "It's okay I am finding my daughter, so I thought you may know her that's why I approach you". She smiled politely and said, "I am sorry, your Majesty but I don't know her, but if you tell me her name I may help you!!".

Queen Charlotte looked at her and said while smiling slightly, "Princess Pranpriya Monaban". Lisa thought for a while, but she didn't know anyone of that name. She looked guiltily at Queen Charlotte and said: "I am sorry, your majesty but I don't know anyone of that name, but if you tell me anything else like appearance then, I may help you".

Queen sadly looked at her and said "It's maybe difficult because it has been 18 years since I last saw her". Lisa looked at the woman with wide eyes who was sadly looking at her.

Lisa feels sympathy for her. She can see the sadness in the Queen's eyes and it causes her pain. She wanted to know what happened, so she said: "How?"

"Do you want to dance with me?" Queen Charlotte was about to speak when Jake approached them.

Lisa looked at him confused the queen and thought maybe he was asking her for dance. She looks at the queen who is also looking at her while her eyes twinkle with happiness. The sadness she saw in them a while ago was gone now.

She was about to speak when the queen beat her in it and said "I think you are busy right now?". Lisa looked at the queen shocked, then it hit her. He was asking her for a dance.

She turns toward him awkwardly and doesn't know what to say because her mind feels fuzzy. Her face feels hot and her heart starts beating fast. Her breath caught in her throat and no word came out from her mouth.

She looks at Prince Jake with wide eyes whose eyes are looking at her for an answer. His deep eyes twinkle in the light, making her knees wobble. He was standing in front of her while offering a hand.

She came back to her senses when the Queen spoke again "We will talk later". Lisa was about to reply when Jake put a hand on her waist and pulled her into his chest. Lisa looked at his face, then his hand that was on her waist. Her heart was going to burst any moment.

"Yeah, sure she was all your grace, Queen Charlotte said while smiling widely then walk away. Lisa was looking at the queen's back which fade in the crowd. When Jake asks again, "Can you dance with me".

Lisa looked at the hand that he offered. Now he was standing in front of her and his hand that was on her waist a while ago was now in front of her. She nodded hesitantly and took his hand after calming her heart.

They walk on the dance floor, making everyone gasp at the beautiful couple. Jake looked at Lisa, who was looking down at the dance floor. He put his hand under her chin and made her face him, then said: "I want you to look into my eyes".

She gulped then nodded shyly and make him smile at her cute reaction. She looks at his beautiful smile and her heart starts beating again. Jake put one hand on her waist. Lisa put her hand on his shoulder and the other one was in his hand. They move their feet with the beat.