5.Betrayal

"What?" Jake said. "I...I...need....... you," Lisa said while stuttering. Jake stared at Lisa, who was panting heavily in his arms. Her words were ringing in his head again and again. He spoke hurriedly "Lisa did you drink something". Lisa didn't reply and started sweating.

He doesn't know what to do if he takes her into the ballroom again, then it is going to be a mess. After all, she is not sober and if he takes her inside the palace, then it may cause rumors. After thinking for a while, he picked Lisa in his arms and started walking.

He walked through the long hall and after confirming that no one was around. He enters the palace that is empty because of the ball. Everyone was busy in the ballroom so that's why the palace have no maids some guards were marching into the palace but right now they are not there. He sighed in relief and passes through the hall with Lisa in his arms and enters another hallway. After walking for a while, he enters a chamber.

Jake looked at Lisa's face worriedly, which was full of sweat. He put her on the bed and walked toward the wash chamber. Lisa opened her eyes when jake left the room and then sat on the bed while holding her forehead with dizziness. She felt hot so she started to take off her dress.

At the same time when she opened the two hooks of her dress and her bareback came into view. Jake came back with a cloth and a bowl full of water. His eyes got wide when he saw Lisa's bareback. He put the cloth and bowl of water on the nearby table and walked toward Lisa, who was trying to open the last hook. He stopped her by holding her wrist. "What are you doing?" Jake spoke coldly. She struggled in his hold and then spoke while stuttering "It's......h......hot".

He didn't know what to do next. He was just trying to protect her because she was not sober. In all his life, he didn't see any women or had any relationships. Because he didn't believe in love after his mother died. He always thought all women were the same they just wanted money, but today his thoughts changed just because of this angel who is struggling in his hold.

He doesn't know why, but he feels happy with her. The time he spent with her was the best in his life. She was the first woman who made his heart flutter. She was looking at him innocently with her beautiful big doe eyes, making his heart rate insane. Her pink lips make him want to kiss them until they swell.

He shook his head violently after that dirty thought and lose Lisa's wrist, then hurriedly ran toward the door. But before he walks away, Lisa starts stripping herself. Her hands reach her last hook and it only opens halfway when she holds her head and starts crying with pain.

Jake, who was about to open the door, listened to Lisa sob and turned around while panicking. He saw her holding her head while massaging it. He walked toward her hurriedly and checked her head which was burning hot.

Jake got worried when he saw Lisa's skin turning pink. He knows about these symptoms they are due to the love pill.

The herbal that is used to make that love pill is rare. That's why that pill is also hard to find. If anyone takes that pill, he can die if he/she didn't make love. He was pissed about how she got that pill that pill is illegal. In the late king's era, many servants used that pill to seduce the king, so that's why the king banned it.

He was with her all the time, so he was sure that someone gives her the pill. But how?? He looked at Lisa who was just panting heavily while holding her chest and messed his hair frustratingly. Then suddenly it hit him, the juice, but why would someone try to seduce Lisa? He was confused but then it hit him that the pill was not for Lisa, it was for him.

His trans broke when Lisa fell back on the bed but he caught her before she fell and that was his big mistake because her half-dress was open and her chest was exposed which was still covered with a piece of cloth, but he can still see what he shouldn't see. His ear turned red when he saw the white cloth that was blocking her chest view. He tried to look away, but Lisa started struggling again and fall with him onto the bed.