7.Choice

It has been a day since I got the news that I am pregnant with his child. Whenever I think about this situation, his face comes in front of my eyes. I was in deep thoughts while laying on the bed when someone enter the room.

Dad came inside and sighed after closing the door. I sat straight and looked at him. He looked at me with pity and said after sitting beside me, "Lisa, do you want that child?" I was stunned and didn't reply.

He spoke again, breaking my trance. "I know what are you thinking Lisa. You despised him and didn't think about this baby". He looks at my tummy. I didn't reply and looked downward while holding the sheets tightly. He was right. I was hating the person but didn't think about the child, what I wanted to do with this child, I didn't think about it.

He sighed stood up and walked toward the door. Before he opened the door, he said get ready. King wants to meet you". He said and left the room, leaving me dumbfounded. Why did the king want to meet me? Did he plan to force me to kill this child? I looked at my tummy then caressed it. I put my knees near my chest and sat in a daze.

I walk downstairs after getting ready. I saw mom glare at me and turn her back toward me then walk toward her room. Aloy came toward me and said "I don't know what is happening, but I am with you, sis" she smiled at me and I hugged her in return.

Aloy was the only person who didn't know about my pregnancy. And I am happy about it because she will hate me after knowing the truth so it is better to hide it from her.

I sat in the carriage and sighed. Dad holds my hand and caresses it. I look at him then smile in return.

Carrage stops in front of the palace and my heart starts pounding against my chest. Dad offers me his hand I hold it and walk out of the carrage. I look at the palace and a scene from that day comes into my mind. How he said I am a cheap whore how he makes me hate him. I sighed and stop my tears from falling.

I walked inside the palace with dad. Dad stopped in front of a large door and said "you have to go in there alone". I look at him with wide eyes when dad spoke again "I believe in you Lisa you can do this" I sighed then nodded. He patted my head then said "I know my daughter is strong" I smiled slightly and turned toward the door.

I sighed and pushed open the door. My eyes widened after seeing a big study chamber full of books. My nervousness flew away but I stopped myself from taking a book.

The door closes breaking my trans. I was about to turn around when someone spoke making me a statue in my place "So you are the daughter of Lector" I gulped and turned toward the voice. I nodded after turning around, so he is the king I didn't see him before so I dont know how's the king looks like but on the engagement day I saw him from afar, but I didn't notice his face at that time.

King Nova has a sharp jawline when you look at his side profile but when you look at him from the front he has a round face and dark big deep black eyes with the double eyelid look the same as his. King Nova looks like Prince Jake but because he is old and has a beard so that makes him look different from Prince Jake. He is sitting on a chair and the table was in front of him. He walk in front of me and I bowed in respect.

"Take the seat" King spoke. I nodded and took the sat in one of the armchairs present in the chamber. He sat on another armchair and looked at me from top to bottom then said "you look pretty young, what's your age?". I gulped and said "I am 18, your majesty," then looked downward.

"I am not going to beat around the bush young lady. You look intelligent, so I am going to give you two choices and you have to choose between them right now". I nodded, still looking downward. Sweat started dripping from my forehead after hearing his serious voice.