10.Lost

"Congratulation" Lisa was standing in the aisle alone when a woman in her 40s approached her. She smiled politely after looking at the woman "Thank you. Your majesty" she replied politely while bowing.

"You remember me," Queen Charlotte said while smiling widely. "Of course your majesty, how can I forget you?" Charlotte smiled widely at her and said "you are such a precious gem and I am happy you married a humble man." Lisa was stunned by the last sentence, but she stopped herself from rolling her eyes. She nodded her head "By the way if you don't mind, can I ask you something personal, your majesty?" Lisa asked politely and Charlotte nodded. "Did you find your daughter?" Lisa asked curiously.?

Charlotte's smile disappeared, and she shook her head sadly. Lisa looked at her sad face and then said: "I am sorry but I hope you will find her soon". Queen Charlotte smiled sadly and said " It's okay, I think I lost the last straw of hope. I came to Aldovia just to find my daughter, but now there is no chance because I am too late to find her and now I also think she left me like her father".

Lisa looks at Charlotte's broken state "Don't lose hope, your majesty. She may be here and waiting for you, but you don't know. You can't lose hope that easily you have already waited for so many years and now you can't just stop. Did you hear this phrase 'Where is a will there is a way'? So believe in God he must have hidden her for good".

The Queen looked at Lisa proudly then smiled and said "You are not only beautiful from the outside, but you also have a pretty heart"Thanks for the compliment your majesty". Lisa said shyly. "Last time I didn't ask your name, but now can you tell me your name".

"Oh, that's my pleasure, your highness. My name is Lady Lalisa Lecto... Nova, my wife" she got cut off by Prince Jake who glared at her. Her heart starts to beat faster. She didn't consider this marriage as marriage or him as her husband. He was forced into her life because of a mistake, but when she heard the surname she was in a daze. She knows she didn't accept him as her husband. She didn't like him. She hates him. But why does it? feels so good after hearing it.

He stood beside her and then said, "Now you are Mrs. Lalisa Nova". Lisa controlled her feelings and glared at him, then gulped and said "yeah Lalisa Nova".

Charlotte, look at Lisa shockingly "Lalisa". Lisa diverted her attention toward Charlotte from Jake and nodded her head. Lisa unconsciously looks at her pendant. She spoke while touching her pendant "Lalisa is my birth name" and smiled slightly.

Charlotte looked at Lisa, who was caressing the pendant lovingly. Jake notices the strange expression of Queen Charlotte and holds Lisa's waist protectively. Lisa glared at him who was looking at Queen deeply, she then looked at the Queen who was standing there frozen. "Your majesty, are you okay?" Lisa said and Charlotte nodded her head hurriedly "I have something urgent, so I have to leave early. I hope both of you get a lot of happiness". She caresses Lisa's cheeks lovingly and then said with a sad smile "can I hug you".

Jake and Lisa were stunned by the Queen's sudden request. Lisa looked at Jake unconsciously, who shook his head in a no, then it hit her *why am I even asking this cold dumb devil ". She ignores jake's warning glare and hugs the queen. She feels strange in her arms. It feels like she remembers this smell and her embrace, but she doesn't remember where. She didn't move away when Charlotte tightened the embrace.

A tear fell from her doe eye when she broke the hug. Charlotte cleans the tears and caresses her head lovingly. After looking at her for a while, she kissed her forehead and walked away.

Lisa stood there frozen when Jake put his hand on her shoulder and she looked at Jake with tearful eyes. He put his hands on her both cheeks and then asked panically "did she hurt you?" She shook her head. "Then why are you crying?" "I don't know," she said, making Jake more confused. But he sighed and cleaned her tears then said "do you want to dance with me?"