Chapter eighteen- Crying for hours

I am now eight months pregnant and me and Astrid are getting my hospital bag ready

Liam and all the boys are working so they can take off when the baby comes. Me and Liam decided we should wait till birth to see the gender but Astrid knows what it is and decorated the whole nursery for us.

It's going to be a big surprise.

"Okay bag is done," Astrid says setting it by the door. I'm sitting on the bed thinking about how bad this could go. I have a month left but I'm freaking out.

Slowly I feel the tears rush down my face. Astrid runs to me and hold me in her arms. "What's wrong baby girl," I hold her tight and try to slow down my crying so I can talk.

"I'm scared the birth is going to go wrong and I'm scared I'm not going to be a good mother." Astrid hold my face making me look right into her eyes.

"You are going to be a great mother okay and the birth will be fine, me and Liam will be by your side," I nod and she kisses my head hugging me again.

My parents are coming in a week I'm scared for that too. Liam and my father have not met in person yet so that should be fun.

Me and Astrid go downstairs and see Liam's mom cooking, "smells good mom," I sit at the table with a glass of water. "Thank you honey," I smile at her.

I have been calling her mom for a little bit and she loves it. She says I'm the daughter she wished she had.

I hear the door open and people walking through into the kitchen where we were. I turn around and see Liam walking to me. He leans down giving me a kiss. He gets on his knees and kisses my belly.

"How is my family." "Good," I smile at him.

Liam sits down and so does everyone else. Mom brings out the food and we all dig in.

After dinner me and Liam went straight to bed since we haven't had much time together. We lay in bed just naked cuddling but don't do anything since I never feel good.

"I missed you," he kissed me. "I missed you way more." I snuggle into him more.

"Get some sleep amore," I nod and slowly drift off.

I wake up and feel cold. I look over and Liam isn't there. I get up and put on clothes and walk into the kitchen. I see mom, Astrid, and Dante, they all look worried and sad.

"What's wrong," Astrid looks at me and hugs me. She lets me go and hands me a note.

Dear Amara,

I'm sorry I had to leave. Maybe I will get to see you again and explain everything. I love you so much and I wish I could've made you Amara Gonzalez, but I couldn't. It's for you and our baby's protection.

Love Liam.

I drop the note and start to fall to my knees. Dante catches me and holds me as I cry.

"He's gone," I start breathing heavy, "it's okay I'm going to track him down and kill him I promise." I shake my head. "No let him suffer for it missing me, but if he ever and I mean ever comes back trying to make things better I will kill him,"

I am now sitting on the couch just watching tv still crying. I hear my phone ring and pick it up.

"Hello"
"Hello is this Amara Marino,"

"Yes,"

"I'm so sorry to inform you but your parents have gotten in a bad plane crash and found dead"

I drop my phone and cry even more.

This time Esmeray holds me. She heard what happened great.

Today sucks.

"I'm here it's alright honey,"

After hours of crying I go up to my room holding one of Liam's shirts and sleep.

.....

A/n
Sorry it's short but only a few more left.

I totally did not cry while writing this 🥲