Chapter Eight- Wanted You

Liam pins me against the door

Liam pins me against the door. Holding onto my ass. I moan into the kiss. He pulls away both of us out of breath, "Wait no it's too soon, you just got out of a relationship," I hold onto his face making him look in my eyes.

"I'm over it," I shake my head kissing him again, "I want this Liam," I bite my lip feeling his hard erection pressing against me.

"You sure," I nod, "So Sure," He smashes his lips back onto mine and we kiss again.I wanted this and I have been pushing my feelings aside for a while. I can't control them anymore. He picks me up from the door setting me on the ground. He rips my dress off and throws it somewhere.

I unbutton his shirt and slide it off his body and undo his pants sliding them down. He looks my body up and down and looks back into my eyes smiling and kissing me. "You're so beautiful," He says with lust-fulled eyes.

He lays me on the bed and crawls on top of me. We start kissing again and he unbuckles my black lace bra and throws it. He kisses down my neck and needs my left breast with his hand.

He starts kissing down my chest and laches his mouth to my right breast needing the other. He does the same to my other and kisses down more. He finally gets to my underwear and looks up at me asking for permission.

I nod my head and he rips them off. He starts kissing my inner thigh and going up. He gets to my pussy and licks my slit. Liam starts sucking my clit and I close my eyes.

"Eyes on me, Amara," I obey and open my eyes to look at him. He puts one finger inside of me and pumps it in and out. He is still licking and sucking my clit and suddenly he adds a second finger.

"Fuck," I moan out trying my hardest not to look away. He pumps his fingers faster and I clench around his fingers. I feel a knot in my stomach. "I'm g-gonna c-cum," I stutter out.

"Cum for me baby," I do as he said and cum all over his fingers. He pulls out his fingers and comes up to me and sucks all of my juices off his fingers. I reach my hand down and grip his dick through his boxers.

He groans. I sit up and he stands on the edge of the bed. I get on my knees and look up at him as I pull down his boxers. I look down and see his huge hardened cock leaking with pre-cum.

I put my hand around it and it barely goes around. Slowly I lick the tip and he groans. "Baby don't tease me," I suck on the tip a little before going down more. Liam grabs my hair as I bob my head till he keeps hitting the back of my throat.

He throws his head back and grips my hair more and groans as I feel his warm liquid slide down my throat. He releases my hair and pulled it out of my mouth. Liam pushes me back onto the bed and crawls up to me.

"When was the last time you had sex," He questions grabbing a condom and slipping it on. Zuko never really fucked me after the first three months of our relationship but it has been about a year since I last had sex.

I have masturbated some but only my fingers. "About a year," I look down. Liam lifts my chin so I can look at him, "Are you sure you want this," He looks worried, and I nod my head. "Words Amara," I kiss him, "I want this," He smirks at me before kissing me.

"I'll go easy," he says as he lines his tip up to my entrance. He grips my sides and slides in. I throw my head back against the pillow and he groans. He sits still to let me get okay.

I look at him after I was kinda okay and nodded for him to go. Slowly he thrusts in and out. He keeps going deeper. Fuck he wasn't all the way in yet and it feels like he is ripping me apart.

His speed increases and starts going harder. "Fuck, you're so tight, Amara," He groans. "Fuck, harder Liam," I moan out and he goes harder, hitting my g-spot.

His thrusts become sloppy, "Cum with me Bellissima," I feel the knot in my stomach again and let it out with him. Our moans filled the room.

He pulls out and picks me up bridal style. He carries me to the bathroom setting me on the toilet and letting me do my thing.

He disposes of the condom and gets a warm bath ready. Liam picks me up and sets me in the bath and gets in to sit behind me. "Are you ok Amara," I nod laying on his chest. "I am amazing,"

He lifts my head to him and kisses me, I kiss him back.

"I have always wanted you, baby," I smile at him. "I think I have always wanted you too," He kisses me again but this time it keeps going.

"We should get out and I'll make you some food," I nod and smile. He gets out and picks me up with my legs wrapped around his waist.

Liam sets me on the bed and grabs his shirt and puts it on me. He kisses my head and goes to the kitchen to cook something.

🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮

A/n wasn't the best but good enough right?