Chapter Twelve- I Promise

I and Zuko stare at me for a second before looking at Astrid and looking down

I and Zuko stare at me for a second before looking at Astrid and looking down. "Is Liam here," I nod and Astrid walks up to him. She slaps him across the face and he doesn't do anything.

"Astrid what the hell," I pull her back so she doesn't do anything else. "Liam is upstairs in his office," he walks off and I and Astrid make some food.

After hours of us hanging out, the boys come downstairs and into the living room where we were.

Liam picks me up and sits down then sets me on his lap. Dante sits on one of the other couches and so does Zuko. Zuko looks upset, maybe that I and Liam are together.

But Liam said he was fine with it. I don't know. Astrid glares at Liam and Liam gives a confused look.

"If you ever hurt my girl I'll murder you," I laugh at her words. "Yes ma'am," he nods at her. One of the guard people runs into the room to Liam with a laptop.

Liam furrows his brows and stiffens. "Dante, Zuko we have a problem," Liam says sternly.

"We need to get the girls out of here now," I look at Liam confused.

We all stand up, the boys pull out their guns. "Dante takes Astrid, Zuko takes Amara," they both nod. "No Liam," I shake my head not wanting to leave him.

He grabs my face and smashes his lips onto mine. "I need you safe, I'll see you soon I promise,"

"Don't leave me," A tear slips down my face. He kisses me again before running off.

Zuko grabs me lightly before walking me out to a car. I get put in the passenger seat and Zuko in the driver seat.

After thirty minutes of driving, we get to an airstrip. "Where are we going," He gets out of the car and I get out too. "Just another safe house," I nod.

I see another car pull up and see Dante and Astrid. I look at Zuko, "Where's Liam,"

"I don't know, Amara," I start crying, what if he's dead?

Zuko turns to me and pulls me into his chest. Dante was carrying Astrid into the plane since she was asleep. "Come on let's get on the plane," I nod and walk into the plane.

I and Zuko sit beside each other and I just sleep the rest of the way. I wake up to someone carrying me. I look up and see Zuko. I slowly close my eyes not wanting to fully wake up yet.

He sets me down on a bed taking off my shoes and putting the covers over me. He walks out and I just lay there.

I need Liam right now. I hear the door open and Zuko walks in with a suitcase and my purse. "My room is the closest to this one if you need me." I nod and he starts to walk out.

"By the way, this is Liam's room," He starts walking again. "Zuko," I call for him making him stop in his tracks and turn around.

"Thank you," He nods mumbling your welcome. I grab my phone from my purse and text Liam.

Me; Liam where are you?

...

Hours later and still nothing. I am now in one of Liam's shirts cuddling with Astrid.

What am I going to do if he never comes back? What if he's dead?

"Mara, stop overthinking it I bet he's fine." She knows me too well.

"I can't," she sighs before rubbing my hair, making me sleepy.

I go to sleep thinking about me and Liam and how much fun we had over the weekend.

🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮

A/n. Short chapter sorry.

 Short chapter sorry