Chapter six- Breakup

I leave Amara in my room to make herself comfortable and walk to my office

I leave Amara in my room to make herself comfortable and walk to my office. I walk in pissed off. I see Zuko sitting on the couch in my office.

"What has gotten into you, Zuko. This isn't you, cheating," I grab the collar of his shirt. "You don't get it Liam she gets boring she always wants to cuddle and lovey-dovey shit is annoying," Zuko rolls his eyes.

I can't believe him. This isn't the Zuko Brown I grew up with. This is someone different. I raise my right fist and punch him across his face. He falls back on the couch and holds his bloody eye.

"What the fuck, Liam!" I just stare at him with a straight face. He gets up off the couch and stares at me. He throws his fist but I catch it, "Sit down and we can talk about this," I say calmly as he sits.

I sit next to him on the couch and can't stop thinking about what he did. "Why have you been seeing other girls and won't let her break up with you," he just smiles and turns to me.

"I love her but sometimes you just need a change and I hate putting her through that," he says in a sad tone, "but in the end, I get good pussy from those women," he smirks and I shake my head in disgust.

"Look Zuk you have been my best friend for a long time," I can't have her get hurt by him anymore. It's unfair, "Break up with her. Don't let her be in any more pain." He whips his head at me looking confused.

"I can't," he shakes his head.

.......

After a while of talking, he finally made a decision. He was going to stay in the house but break up with her. I was going to kick him out but he's one of my best men.

Zuko went back to his room and I went back to mine. I walk in and see Amara sitting on the bed watching Netflix on the big tv screen.

"Hi, how did the talk with Zuko go," she questions and I sit on the bed next to her. "It went well but he wants to talk to you, so if you go now you should get some clothes and stay in her for as long as you want," she nods, getting out of bed and pausing her show.

Damn, she looks good in my clothes. She's wearing a black button-up and some black shorts. I look up at the tv when she walks out to see what she was watching. Outer Banks.

She has good taste in shows.

Amara pov

I walk out of Liam's room and march my way to Zuni's room. I hesitate before knocking but I raise my fist and knock twice. He says come in and I do.

He looks at me with a smile, "Sit we need to talk," he pats the spot next to him on the bed. I sit next to him and he lets out a deep breath.

He looks fully at me, "I'm sorry for everything I know how much of a dick I've been," My palms start getting sweaty as he talks. I'm nervous about what he is going to say.