Chapter Ten- Yes Sir

After two rounds outside we came in and it was lunch

After two rounds outside we came in and it was lunch. We ate some pizza and Liam just showed me a boat that he got and now I'm getting snacks so we can spend the rest of the day tomorrow on it.

I put the food in the fridge and walked over to Liam where he was on the couch drinking some whiskey. I sit on his lap one leg on each side of him. I take his glass of whiskey and drink the rest of it.

I set the glass on the side table and kiss him. "I'm going to shower before dinner," I say getting up off his lap. "Ok baby," He gets up and goes to the kitchen to make dinner.

I go into the bathroom and take a shower after stripping out of my clothes. After my shower, I grab a sexy black lingerie set. Over it, I put on a long-sleeved short dress.

 Over it, I put on a long-sleeved short dress

I walk downstairs and see Liam getting some leftover pizza from earlier

I walk downstairs and see Liam getting some leftover pizza from earlier. He pulls out a chair for me and I sit. He sits beside me and we start eating. After eating a little bit I look over at him and grab a napkin. "Liam, look at me," He does what I said and I wipe off some sauce that was light on his beard.

He looks down at my lips and kisses me after I put the napkin down. I kiss him back and he shoves the food and places me on top of the table. I take his shirt off and he rips off my dress.

He takes a step back looking at me up and down. "I think it's time for my real meal," I spread my legs for him and he pulls my underwear off. Liam goes gown and kisses me all over my thighs leaving hickeys.

He goes right on my clit sucking and kissing. He places two fingers into me and pumps them in and out fast. My moans fill up the room.

I could feel the knot forming in my stomach. Liam goes faster than before and I moan as a cum all over him. He gets up and puts his fingers in front of my mouth. "Clean my fingers off," I put his long fingers in my mouth and suck everything off.

Liam takes off my bra and starts licking my nipple. I pull him up and kiss him hard before reaching down and taking off his pants.

He steps out of his pants and flips me over making me lay on my stomach. "Hands and knees, Amara," I shiver and obey his words. I suddenly feel his tip on my clit going up to my entrance.

He grabs my hips and slams me onto his cock and we both moan loudly. He goes even faster and I am practically screaming now. "Harder," I moan out.

"Harder what Baby," I roll my eyes to the back of my head. "Fuck please daddy harder," He slams into me making me scream. Soon after I cum all over his cock. He doesn't slow down.

"You like it when daddy fucks the shit out of your little tight pussy, huh," He pulled me up my back against him and his hand reaches down to rub my clit. "Yes sir," He groans at my words.

"Cum with me," I moan and feel the feeling again. We cum together and he pulls out turning me around. We stay there and kiss for a while.

He carries me to the room and cleans me up. We lay in bed cuddling about to sleep. "How do you think people will react to us dating," he looks down at me.

"You mean Zuko," he pauses and makes me look at him, "I already asked him and he said it was ok," I nod my head laying back down and Liam buries his face into my boobs.

I laugh at how he looks and start to sleep. I never want this to end. I think I'm falling in love but I have no idea.

I honestly don't know what I feel. I was in a relationship with barely any love and didn't know what I felt.

....

I woke up to kisses all over my boobs and feeling hands roaming all over me. I look down to see Liam looking up at me while taking care of my boobs.

I moan and he keeps kissing down my body. He gets to my throbbing core and licks my slit. I moan out griping the sheets.

He slams two fingers in me making my back arch off the bed. "Fuck," He keeps going pumping his fingers in and out of me. "Cum Amara," I release all over his fingers.

Liam stands on his knees letting me see a perfect view of him and his huge cock that is super hard. He spreads my juices all over his dick and pumps it. "Come here baby," He says standing up at the end of the bed.

I get on my knees and open my mouth. I lick the tip before attempting to put all of it in my mouth. Liam throws his head back and groans as I put my hand up to his balls to knead them.

Soon enough he releases in my mouth. "Come on we need to get ready to go on the boat." I stand up and we both go to the bathroom to get ready.

🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮