Chapter fifteen- Blood and Bodies

After I got into one of Liam's shirts and some lingerie I lay in bed waiting

After I got into one of Liam's shirts and some lingerie I lay in bed waiting. I hear footsteps from the balcony and get up. I go toward the door so I can get out but someone grabbed my face covering my mouth.

I try to get free but the person jabbed me with something, making me sleep.

I woke up freezing. I looked up and I was in a bed with no blankets or anything. In the room, there was a dresser and a bathroom to the right.

Oh my gosh, Liam must be freaking out right now. Where the hell am I? I look around freaking out. I wonder if my baby is okay, I think to myself.

The door opens and a Korean man in a dark blue suit walks in. "I see you finally awake," I look down and hear his footsteps get closer to me.

He goes to touch my face and I jerk my head. "I don't want to hurt you aleumdaun," the man says making me shake even more.

(Translate, aleumdaun means beautiful in Korean.)

"What do you want with me," I look at him. He smiles, gripping my chin. "I want to make Liam miserable." He says coldly, "I'm going to make you my wife and kill his child so you can have mine."

I shake my head," I would never marry you," I spit at him, "Liam will come to find me," I lay back down starting to cry. I silently cry for a while but slowly drift off to sleep holding my stomach.

I wake up to the door closing looking up to see him back with a trey in his hands. "I got you food," I sit up and he puts it down. "I'm not eating your shit," I say to him. "Fine but you should don't want to starve that baby," he sarcastically says.

Out of nowhere, there was a gunshot making me smile knowing its Liam.

He turns around and grabs me. He drags me out with a gun in his hand. I scream as loud as I could to get someone to know where I am.

"Shut the fuck up," he spits squeezing my neck. In Front of us, I see Zuko, I smile in relief. Zuko points his gun at the guy holding me.

"Let her go and everyone will be fine, besides your guards they're all dead," Zuko says. "Not gonna happen," The man shoots Zuko in the knee. He falls to the ground, "No," I scream.

I get released and fall to the ground. I turned around and see that Liam has a gun pointed at the man with blood all over him. The man who was on the ground probably got knocked in the head.

"Never mess with my girlfriend or my baby again," Liam grabs his collar pulling him up. He points the gun to his chest pulling the trigger.

He screams in pain, Liam puts the gun to the guy's head and blows his brains out making more blood go on him. He throws his body on the ground and looks at me.

He walks over to me and I get up jumping in his arms. "I missed you, Amara." I squeeze my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His arms were around me.

"I missed you way more Liam." He sets me down carefully, holding my face and looking me in my arms looking worried. He kisses me and I kiss him back.

"How's the baby," he gets on his knees looking at my stomach. "I'm sure the baby is fine Amore Mio," He kisses my belly and stood up. "Let's go," He takes my hand and we walk out.

While walking out I see blood and bodies everywhere. We get to the door Liam opens it. More bodies, more blood. Making me sick.

Liam opens the car door for me and I get in him getting in on the driver's side. He starts the car and drives off. "Did I mention you look hot with blood all over you, even tho it is making me sick right now," He looks at me for a second looking back at the road, "Oh yeah, well maybe you can wash it off," He places his hand on my thigh.

We get home and he carries me inside. Walking me upstairs and kissing my neck. We get to the room and he walks into the bathroom. I take off his clothes he takes off mine and turns on the shower.

We get in and I watch the blood wash down his body. I look him up and down and see he was hard. I bite my lip, and Liam grabs my chin making me look up at him. "I know you want it and it's all yours, Amara," Fuck the way he says my name.

......
A/n
Y'all gonna love the next chapter 😏
Merry late Christmas btw loves

A/nY'all gonna love the next chapter 😏Merry late Christmas btw loves