Epilogue

**THE PART ENDED IN THE 'FINALE' PART, BUT THIS PART IS KIND OF LIKE A GOOD ENDING TO THE STORY DEDICATED TO DIANA BECAUSE I KNOW WELL ENOUGH SHE WOULD WANT A GOOD ENDING, SO THIS IS FOR YOU, DIANA**

----------------------------------------

The environment was dark, nothing but miles and miles of an abyss. Suddenly, through the darkness cracked open a crevis of white light shining, blinding in fact. The crevis got bigger and bigger until it opened into a white bright room, it took a while for the view to come clear, a hospital room, she was lying on a hospital bed with tubes entering the back of her hand and an oxygen mask over her face.

She turned to her left to see the skies outside were blue with no hints of clouds, she turned right to see a man talking to a doctor. The man turned to see her, but it was a blur and she couldn't make out who it was.  The man stopped the doctor and paced over to Diana and slowly enveloped her in a hug, carefully avoiding the tubes and removing her oxygen mask. 

In a familiar voice of whisper, the man said, "It's okay, babe, it's okay." as he stroked her hair.
"Aidan?" she asked and she can feel him nod. The aura she felt around her environment was more familiar than she was in the 'zombie timeline'. 
"Are there zombies around?" she asked Aidan. 
"What zombies?" Aidan was puzzled.
"Nevermind," Diana said followed by a chuckle, "What happened?" Diana asked.
"I should be asking you that, you collapsed suddenly whilst we were window shopping!" Aidan said with a tone of worry as he held Diana's hand which was cold from the air conditioner.
"I don't know too..." Diana replied.
"Don't worry, you're here now, you're safe," Aidan said.

From their home in Putrajaya, Diana looked out the window to see the Perdana Putra, the clean building still standing there, unlike the other timeline she experienced. Aidan came from behind to hug her, Diana flinched but accepted the hug. Two months had passed since then, and she got back on track with the current timeline although she had lost her ability to traverse to the other world and she was slowly forgetting what happened in the other timeline but the advice from AIdan from that timeline still rang in her mind.

"I will go and make lunch, I'll be right back," Aidan said as he pulled away from the hug, he pecked Diana on the cheek and left downstairs. Once the footsteps have faded. Diana reached under her bed and pulled out a red backpack, it was dusty but she brushed it off and unzipped it, from under she pulled out a diary, it belonged to Aidan... from the other timeline.