"Aidan," Jayden said as he and Diana sat around the barrel of fire back in his house in Ipoh, "He was that kind to betray you and act like you don't exist..." he said as he blew on his Redwood.
"Go on," Diana said with scepticism.
"Back in high school, he falsely called me homophobic and told almost the whole school," Jayden was about to cry, "I had no friends for a while after that... I always believed him, trusted him and that's what he did? Dropped me just like that."
"He also interfered with my personal love life!" Jayden ranted on, "Every girl I met, he tried to drive them away from me!" his voice grew louder with more tears forming, "Spreading again more rumours about me being homophobic or a playboy..."

Diana instead said nothing nor did anything. Jayden cleared his throat, trying to get Diana's attention, maybe to comfort him? Pat his back or something?

"Anyways," Jayden said, "I never liked him since then," he then threw his used cigarette into the fire pit. "Never trust Aidan," he warned Diana.
Diana was about to say something but instead kept quiet about it...

----------------------------------

Diana woke up, around 8 in the morning, the sun was already shining into the room since the room lacked curtains. Gunshots were still heard from a distance, possibly another sweep of the whole of Genting. She looked back down at the camp with binoculars in trying to find Aidan. She found Aidan standing outside the tent, gun-slinging on his left arm and talking to an officer. The officer then entered the tent.

Diana sighed and put down the binoculars. She kept on thinking about Jayden's words, it was doubtful to think about it...

Aidan stood outside the tent, his helmet blocking him from the sun yet it was still hot as he had his uniform on. Suddenly the officer, a Malay came from inside the tent and handed him a paper folder, the female officer said, "Felicia Cheng, she is clear and is willing to side us." she continued, "We will assign her to spy on the communist and provide us with information, you'll be her mentor."
Aidan nodded and held the paper folder in his hands. Felicia appeared from the tent, still in her communist outfit. 
"You know your duties, right?" Aidan asked.
"Yes, sir," she replied.
"Alright, head back to your base and we shall talk tonight in the mall, understand?"
She nodded and went off.

A soldier approached Aidan and asked," Wanna join the few of us to sweep out the theme park entrance?"
Feeling bored, Aidan agreed. They headed to the entrance where the ticket station was. They and three more officers and soldiers held their guns and reached the entrance. there were QR ticket scanners on both sides of the main entrance but of course, were blocked by a hoard of zombies. Aidan and other officers held up their rectangle shields which had a red bar horizontally in the centre and in white text wrote, 'POLIS'

"Fire!" one of the soldiers shouted and all of them began firing. They easily overcome the hoard that was piled up at the ticket station. The zombies slowly turned but was overwhelmed by the firepower against them. Soon, the hoard was cleared. but behind the shutters of the ticket station were a bunch more of zombies, pushing against the metal bars , the metal bars and shutters were the only things standing between the 5 officers and the hungry zombies.

"Let's go," Aidan said, "The shutters look like they can break any moment." They all agreed and left the spot.

On that same night, Aidan stood at the same spot in the mall, leaning against the railing and the moon shone.
"Hey there!" Felicia's voice said which startled Aidan.
"Good evening, any info?" Aidan said.
"Geez, do you have to be that formal?" Felicia rolled her eyes jokingly.
"But anyways," she said, "Not much info yet, but I heard from one of the higher-position members that they want to ambush the police camp."
"Cheat on me now, would you?" a female voice suddenly said which startled the both of them.
It was June, she laughed at their reaction, "So," she said, "Is this the Diana you have been talking about?" she teased.
"She isn't Diana," Aidan corrected June.
June covered her mouth with her left palm and said, "Oh sorry."
Despite her action, seemingly sarcastic, Aidan knew she was genuine.
"It's alright," they both said.