The sun shone brightly on Malaysia, specifically, Penang. Cars drove on the streets, some stuck in long traffic jams, some on a smoother path. For once, Aidan was lucky to be more on the smoother side of things as he arrived at Penang International Airport to pick up a friend of his that is landing from The United States. Aidan took the underside of the airport as of course it was the arrivals lane. He managed to park his Proton X50 between two taxis. He pressed the start-stop button to shut off the car's engine and got out.

He lifted his hand and read the time on his watch, "10 am... I am early, " and decided to rest against the fender of his car while scrolling through his phone. An on his phone article read, "Military exercise has been taking place along the Malacca Straits. "

Suddenly an old man in rags and some foul odour coming from him came up to Aidan and said, "Young man, would you like to know your future?" Aidan, looked up, seemingly uninterested said, "No thank you." 

"Come on young man, it is free." the old man continued. Aidan perked up, "Sure..." The man chuckled and said, "Even if you did give me money, it'd be no use anyway, it will sink within foul blood."

"Sure, sure old man, now tell me what my future holds," Aidan said sarcastically, thinking this old man's crazy!

"Hmm let's see, you'll be gambling-" he was interrupted by Aidan
"With money?"
"You young people, tsk! Only thinking about money! You'll be gambling your life!"

Aidan was speechless. "Such insanity!" he thought to himself, "I would never want to gamble my own life."

The old man then continued, "If you are not careful, you will perish!" that was when he probably lost a screw or two. "Perish! PERISH!" he continues to shout louder and louder. Two police officers in dark blue uniforms in the area saw Aidan's distressed look. They approached the old man and escorted him away, still shouting the same word over and over again.

"Is that your friend?" a sweet female voice asked. Turning back, Aidan saw a girl with long hair and a cute Mexican look, his friend, Diana. "Ayyy Diana! Welcome!" Aidan said happily and immediately moved in for a long hug. Moving away from the hug, Diana showed a blue cardboard bag and said, "Look what I got!" excitedly.

"A bag?" Aidan said confused
"No dummy!" she said as she pulled a bottle of wine from the bag. "Tadaa!"

"You do know it was duty-free and not just 'free' right?" Aidan jokingly said before chuckling. Diana playfully punched Aidan's shoulder and said, "Hey! I'm not dumb...... Unlike you, who failed your driver's test." jokingly with a peal of laughter.

"Hey! That was one time! And I just wanted to show off my drifting skills to my instructor..." Aidan rolled his eyes. He then opened the passenger side door to let Diana in, she sank into the comfortable leather seat. Aidan pulled Diana's luggage and put it in the trunk of his car. Then Aidan went over to the driver's side and got in. He started the car and drove off.

"In the two weeks that you are staying, I got many places to bring you, including Genting Highlands maybe," Aidan said enthusiastically as he turned on the radio. "As part of the path to the reunification of both North Korea and South Korea, BTS will hold their first concert in Pyongyang, North Korea this year." the news presenter said.

"I'm going there," Diana said with complete glee. "I already bought tickets!" to which Aidan chuckled.

The commentator continued, "Merdeka fireworks will take place at the Petronas Twin Towers at midnight tomorrow..."

"Oh yeah, tomorrow, I shall bring you to Kuala Lumpur so that we can catch the Merdeka fireworks at midnight!" Aidan merrily.

"Merdeka? What's that?" Diana asked.