1st Chapter

I was running really late but since I was a model, I couldn't care less. My parents wanted me to be a model and follow in their footsteps and all that shit. I just wanted to make them happy. When I got to the photoshoot room, my manager didn't even care that I was late because she was used to it.

"Lets start." my manager Mina said and I nodded we were quite close friends.

My stylist brought me a dress that had fur on one shoulder while the other one was just showing my bare skin. I was honestly really disappointed. I had fired almost six stylists in a month and my manager just wasn't having it either. I posed and posed but the dress was the worst. After we were done with the shoot I shouted.

"What the hell was that Ming?" I asked my stylist.

"W-what Ms. Marsh?"

"THE DRESS WAS HORRIBLE!"

"I am dearly sorry Ms. Marsh i'll do better next time I swe-"

"You know what? YOU ARE FIRED!"

"Ms. Marsh please I-"

"Get her out of my sight!" I yelled to security and they came running and took her out.

"Are we done here?" I asked Mina.

"No Danielle, you keep on firing you'r stylists!" she shouted.

"It isn't my fault that they can't do their jobs!" I shot back.

"You know what? I can't do this anymore Dani. I will let you pick your stylist because I have had enough."

"Okay fine, I will." I said and left the studio.

I got on the elevator and left the building. My driver was waiting for me and he opened the car door for me.

"Where to Ms. Marsh?" he asked me politely.

"To Liz's Cafe please." I replied and she nodded.

The ride was boring but not too much. Liz was one of my closest friends and her and Rei were running the cafe together. AKA her girlfriend. Even Mina had a girlfriend and yet I was still single. I was deep in my thoughts and didn't even realized we had arrived until my driver told me. My driver opened the door for me and paparazzi was killing me with all the cameras.

"Is it true that you fired one of your stylists again Ms. Marsh?" one reporter asked.

"Ms. Marsh how will you find a new stylist?" another asked I was ignoring all the comments and went inside.

"Hey Dani!" Liz said and came over to hug me.

"Hey Lizzie.." I said back.

"Your upset. What happened? Let me guess, another stylist problem?"

"You know me really well. I cant seem to find the right one!" I said and she sat me down at a table.

"You will just, don't fire them maybe?"

"They can't do the job Liz!" I shouted.

"You know, I have a designer friend I just remembered maybe she can help."

"Give me her number and name."

"Kang Haerin and her number is *********" she said and wrote it on a piece of paper

"Okay thanks Lizzie. See you!"

"Bye!" she said back and I left. My driver was waiting for me so I quickly went in.

"Home." I said. He nodded and started driving.

Haerin's POV

I was drawing some designs on a piece of paper when my sister started shouting.

"HAERINNN!" she shouted and I rushed to the living room to see if something was wrong.

"ARE YOU OKAY EUNCHAE??" I asked and heard her giggling.

"Its quite funny how worried everytime you get when I shout your name unnie." she said and I laughed. Suddenly I got a flashback and started getting dizzy.

It was my mom and dad. We were in the car and we were driving to a beach the first time in awhile. We were all so excited that we didn't even see the car that was coming towards us and everything went black. I had woken up in the hospital. I didn't remember much but then it hit me. I screamd and shout, a nurse came looking worried.

"Are you okay Ms. Kang?" the nurse asked.

"WHERE ARE MY PARENTS AND SISTER?" I asked and she looked down.

"Im sorry Ms. Kang but only your sister made it." when she said that, I was devastated and now here I am, looking after my sister with no one to help. I wanted to be a designer but we were already really poor and now it was worse.

"Unnie?" I heard Eunchae say and came back to reality.

"Sorry Chae, I dont know what came over me." I said and she came running and hugged me.

"It's okay not to be okay unnie." she said and hugged me tightly, I couldn't help but cry. I wiped away my tears and turned to her.

"So why were you calling me here?" I asked.

"Oh because someone was calling you." she answered and I grabbed the phone.

I wonder who this may be..