Chapter 12

Hey. Sorry about the late update. I had a busy day and my mum took my laptop! The nerve!

Anyway! Here's chapter 12.

Chapter 12

Niall's POV

I woke up the next morning with Liam breathing down my neck. Not in the bad way, he still had his face in my neck. I shivered as he breathed out again.

That drives me crazy. And honestly, it was kind of turning me on.

I closed my eyes, trying to block out the feeling, but right as I started to relax, his breathing got deeper.

Almost as if...

"You bastard." I accused. My accusation was correct for not a second after that was out of my mouth, he burst into a fit of laughter.

"H-How'd you k-know?" He stuttered through his laughter.

"When you started breathing heavier." I said, crossing my arms and rolling away from him.

He snuggled up to my back and wrapped his arms around me tightly, resting his chin on my arm and looked at the side of my face.

"I'm sorry, Ni." He said. He kissed my cheek and I smiled. "I wanted to see what you'd do."

"Yeah, look under the covers and you can find out." I said shyly. He looked confused for a moment before he burst into laughter. I guess he got what I meant by that.

"I'm s-sorry, N-Niall!" He sputtered, trying to talk, breathe, and laugh all at the same time.

"Don't be sorry, you're going to be the one with the sore bum later. Not me." I said, grinning evilly. He instantly stopped laughing. I was kidding. I knew he's never bottomed. I like it that way. I'm never confident enough to dominate. I just wanted to tease him.

"W-What?" He asked.

"You'll see." I winked and climbed out of bed. I quickly , but not too quickly, walked downstairs, leaving Liam frozen with a scared look on his face.

Bella met me on the way out by running into me when she walked out of her room.

"Ah!" She screamed and fell down.

"Bella!" I exclaimed "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. You just scared me. I'm okay." She said. I helped her up and she walked behind me down stairs.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked.

"Can you make eggs as good as Daddy can?" She asked, staring up at me.

"Well I like to think I do, but everyone else says no." I said. She laughed at me!

"What's so funny?" I asked, silently moving closer to her.

"Y-You can't cook!" She stuttered through her laughter.

I softly tackled her onto the couch behind her and she squealed as I dug my finger into her sides.

"P-Papa!" She squealed, laughing. "Papa p-please!" She laughed again. "Stop please!" She said, laughing harder.

"No. Not until you say I can cook." I said.

"You can cook! You can SO cook!" I stilled my fingers, but kept them on her sides.

"You're lying." I said playfully. Her eyes widened right as I started tickling her again. Before long she was rolling around on the couch and I had to set her on the floor before she fell off the couch.

"Daddy!" She screamed. "Daddy help me!" She's definitely Liam's child as, no more than ten second later, Liam was downstairs tying his sweatpants with no shirt on.