Chapter 7

So, I'm sorry for this.

I blame the drugs, but it adds drama.

Sorry it's short. I should have the next chapter up tonight.

Chapter 7

Liam's POV

I smiled to Harry as I got into his car. I buckled up my seatbelt and turned to him.

"I'm sorry it's so early. I really want to surprise Niall." I apologized. He pulled out of the parking lot and started towards the house.

"Hey, 'tis okay. I was up with Lou." He said. "He's been having...nightmares. They get bad. I was just calming him down when you called." He said.

"W-Why'd you leave him?! He could wake back up!" I said, shocked.

"Nah, he's fine. He only wakes up once and then when he actually gets up when the morning sickness hits." He said. I nodded.

"But really, thanks for bringing me home. It means a lot." I said. He smiled at me.

"No problem."

We drove the rest of the way in silence and as soon as we pulled into the driveway, I was out of the car with my bags in hand, running up to the front door.

"Thank you so much, Harry. I owe you." I said. He nodded and drove off. I pulled my key out of my pocket and unlocked the door quietly.

I stepped into the entryway and set my bags down. I smiled as the smell of home washed over me. I missed this place. I locked the door back and tiptoed up the stairs to Niall and my room. I opened the door and slipped in.

I carefully shrugged off my jacket and slipped out of my clothes. I slowly climbed into the bed beside Niall and pulled him close to me, breathing in his scent.

He groaned, slowly waking up. I smiled at him as he woke up.

"Jeez, I need to stop having this dream." He muttered. He rolled over and a couple seconds later, he was snoring. I was a bit hurt, but Niall wasn't expecting me back for a few days.

"Babe?" I whispered, shaking him. He sleepily batted at me, trying to shoo me away.

"Nialler?" I said louder. He groaned.

"Niall!" I whined. He rolled over and glared at me.

"What Liam?" He asked in his deep morning voice. I shivered at the sound.

"I missed you, babe. I've been gone for almost eleven days, and that's the greeting I get?"

His eyes flew open and he gasped.

"L-Liam?!" He asked. I nodded and opened my arms. He flew at me and I hugged him tightly.

"God, Niall. I really missed you." I whispered into his hair. He was trembling and only when I felt his tears on my neck did I know he was crying.

"Shhh, babe. I'm home. Why are you crying?" I whispered, rubbing his back.

"I really missed you, is all." He whimpered, clinging to me tightly.

"Niall? What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I can't say it right now." He muttered, rolling away from me. I pulled him to my chest and buried my face into his neck.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" I asked. I was getting worried. I felt him nod, but his body was still shaking.

"C'mon, babe. Go back to sleep. I'll see you in the morning." I whispered.