Chapter 11

So I decided they are going to have triplets, if you didn't read the authors notice last part, it's all in there.

I actually only got one person who wanted twins.

Sorry, love, but everyone else wanted triplets.

I'll explain what made me change my mind when I get that far in the story.

So, basically, the next chapter is going to be the echogram. And if that doesn't make a long enough chapter, I'll throw some other fluffy Niam shit in there too.

But chapter 13 is where the time skip is. I'm going to either skip to his eight month echogram, or a few days before he gives birth.

I just have a lot of ideas, but the kids need to be born before I can use them.

Wow. Long author's note. I'll stop typing now and paste the story!

Chapter 11

Liam's POV

When we last saw Darcy, she was unconscious, pale and has countless bruises along her arms, centralized on her wrists.

She looked so much better.

All the dried blood had been cleaned up, her head had been bandaged, and she had regained almost all her colour.

But the most important thing?

Darcy was awake.

"Liam! Niall!" Louis said. "Bella!"

"BELLA!" Darcy screamed excitedly. Bella took a step, but looked back at me.

"Can you lead me to the bed?" She whispered shyly. I nodded and grabbed her hand. She walked unsteadily towards the bed.

"There's a bed right in front of you, put your arms out." I said softly. She held her arms out, and her fingertips brushed the bed.

"Can I sit up here?" She asked, focusing in Darcy's general direction.

"Yeah." Darcy said.

I picked Bella up and set her on the bed. Bella snuggled up close to Darcy and they both fell asleep.

"They are so cute." Louis said softly.

"Did she forget anything? Is she alright?" I asked.

"She didn't forget anything, but the worst thing Josh did was he hit her." Harry growled. "She might be afraid of strangers, but the doctor said that since this happened when she was so young, she might either forget it, or get over it, but he recommended that we went to a counselor." I nodded.

"She's back. She's healthy, and she wasn't hurt emotionally. She wasn't..." Louis trailed off. "She wasn't raped." He whispered. "That's really all I care about." He said. Harry nodded.

"We're gonna wake up Bella. Maybe head home. You need anything?" I asked, grabbing Niall's hand.

"No, thanks. We're probably going to leave later." Harry said.

"Babe, don't wake her up." Niall said softly. I nodded and walked over to the bed. I carefully picked up Bella and stood still as she shifted in my arms.

"Hey, we have our five month echogram tomorrow, Liam!" Niall said when we got to the car outside.

"Oh yeah, you're right." I said. I forgot accidentally. I placed Bella in her car seat and buckled her in and softly shut the door.

"Do you want to go?" He asked.

"Well of course!" I exclaimed. He laughed.

I pinned him up against the door of the car, holding his hands so he couldn't do anything, and ducked down, pressing a short, but firm, kiss to his lips. He sighed.