Chapter 3

Personally, I LOVE this chapter. It is SO super cute, if I do say so myself!

Enjoy!

Chapter 3

Niall's POV

"Papa?" Bella's tiny voice floated through the doorway.

"Yes sweetheart?" I sat up, groaning, and held my throbbing head.

"Papa?" She crawled into the bed with me shyly, not meeting my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Papa." She whispered, fiddling with her fingers.

"C'mere." I said. "Snuggle." She gave me a small smile and scooted over to me. I pulled her into my chest and wrapped my arms around her tightly.

"You know I love you, right Bella?" I asked her softly.

She nodded softly into my chest. She was gripping tightly to the shirt I was wearing, her eyes shut tight.

"Baby girl. Why were you scared of me?" I already knew, but I wanted her to tell me herself.

"I had a bad dream. And you did really mean things to me." She whispered.

I rubbed her back soothingly, shushing her as tears slipped from her eyes.

"Do you wanna talk about it? If you do, I can help you calm down. Talk with you about it." I suggested.

"Well, you got mad because I ran into the table in here and I knocked something off it and it broke. And you started yelling 'Why don't you just watch where you're going?!' And then you just stopped talking and I ran out after that." She whispered. I ran my fingers through her curls, cooing at her.

"Shhh. Baby, I'll never do that." I told her.

"Promise?" She said, sticking out her pinky. I kissed her cheek and wrapped my pinky around her tiny finger.

"I promise, Bella." She wrapped her arms around my neck tightly.

"I love you Papa." She whispered.

"I love you too, baby girl." I said. "Now, I'm really tired. Can I take a nap?" I asked. She giggled and nodded into my neck.

"Can I stay here? I'm sleepy." She said, yawning.

"Sure. Goodnight." I said. She sighed and I hugged her to me. A few minutes later, her deep, even breathing was soothing me to sleep.

Liam's POV

"Niall?" I called. "Bella?"

I hadn't seen either of them since Bella went to see Niall. He was in his bedroom, but I wouldn't have thought it would take this long to talk about it.

I walked upstairs to our bedroom and peeked through the doorway and saw the most adorable sight.

Niall and Bella were curled up on the bed together, Bella had her thumb in her mouth with her forehead against Niall's and Niall had his arms around her.

"Aww!" I cooed. They were so cute.

About an hour later, Bella came downstairs, yawning, with her curled ruffled from her nap.

"Daddy." She mumbled, holding her arms up for me. I chuckled and picked her up. She rested her head on my shoulder as I continued cooking dinner.

Ding!

The timer for the spaghetti went off.

I carefully took out the noodles and put them in the strainer as I turned off the stove for the sauce and meatballs.