Who Says Dysfunctional Can't Be Perfect?-Niam mpreg AU

So this story is going to start off a few hours before Niall gives birth. As you can see from the title it's a Niam mpreg fanfic. You clicked on the title, not me. Don't like it, don't read it.

So this story is basically about the raising of their baby girl.

She's different, but she's still a very special little girl.

The boys are not in the band. If the other guys aren't in the story as much as you'd like, let me know. I tend to get sidetracked and just go off into my "Niam World". It's wonderful here, you should consider moving.

Anyway.

Comment.

Fan.

Let me know what you think.

Prologue

Liam's POV

I stared at Niall as I watched him slowly lower himself down onto the couch, groaning from the exertion. I chuckled.

"Don't laugh at me. You try sitting down when you're carrying an extra thirty pounds on your front." He griped.

"You're the one who said you didn't need help, babe." I said, grabbing his hand and kissing the band that was around his ring finger lightly.

"And I sat down all by myself, didn't I?" He said. "I don't need help, Liam." He said stubbornly.

"Alright. Then get up." I said. His smug grin fell from his face at the command.

"B-But, Liam! I just sat down!" He whined.

"Oh, but you can do it 'all by yourself' what's the problem?" I said in a fake happy voice.

"Don't push me, Liam. I'm about to pop and you don't want to be on the receiving end of nine month pregnant, male hormones right now." He growled.

"You're probably right." I said, kissing him. "But even when you're moody, I still love you." I said. He smiled.

"Love you too." He said, smiling. "Oh! The baby just kicked Liam!" He said happily.

"She did?!" I squealed in a very unmanly voice, but Niall didn't tease me. This was a big deal. Our baby wasn't very active, so I had really never been able to feel her kick. Only Niall has, but she's kind of inside him, so I'd assume he'd feel it.

"Ow!" He whined. "Sweetheart, papa is not a football." He cooed, rubbing his swollen stomach.

"She's still kicking?" I asked. He nodded. I motioned to his stomach and he leaned forward. I pressed my hands to his stomach and I shuddered when I felt his stomach move under my hands.

"Nialler! I felt it!" I said happily, pulling him into a huge hug, pressing him as close as I could with his bump in the way.

"Ow!" He yelped loudly. He had tears in his eyes when I looked at him.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's just gotten really strong all of a sudden." He said, resting his hand over his stomach. About thirty minutes later, we were snuggled on the couch, my arm around his shoulders, him leaning into my arm and me tracing circles over his belly.