Chapter Nine

Tw? 'Slight' mentions of moans and shit idrk
———————————————————————

Your pov

I'm back home, it's been two days since Don and I talked about our feelings. We're more than friends but we're taking things slow.

It was Thursday, so I asked Tet to meet me in an alleyway, which they did. April was with me, she was leading the way as I made sure she wouldn't freak out.

After 17 minutes of walking and letting the guys know we were on our way, we finally made it to the lair.

April had to leave after arriving since she had a date with her girlfriend, Sunita.

The first one there was Donnie, of course. He smiled at me as I smiled back. The rest of the gang was there too. Mikey is super excited, Leo getting ready to dump his one-liners, and Raph just hanging out. Chilling in general.

Tet just yells 'Aaaa' in a somewhat heavy accent, probably by accident.

"So you weren't joking when you said they were turtles?! That is so... um.. uh.." She stopped mid-track, going from amazed to trying to remember a word.

"Ugh, whatever that's so um cool!! What're y'all's names??" She yelled as she turned to the turtles, amazed as before.

Mikey chirped in immediately.

"Hi! I'm Mikey, I like drawing a lot! The big red one is Raph, the purple one is Donnie, and the blue one is Leo!"

He smiled at her.

Tet's pov

God damn bro why is everyone so tall??

Jkjk but still, especially the red one. Raph, was it?

He was like 6ft tall. I had to look up instead of averting my eyes up instead. And he had to look down to look at me, I felt so embarrassed.

But what made it worse was the fact that I forgot several words. I felt bad because I didn't know how to express myself.

But then here comes the second part, my left ear was bleeding again which was pretty normal but it made hearing somewhat harder.

The blue one, no Leo, he was cool-looking. I felt off because of the way he carried a sword on his shoulder. He stood like Yu Narikami from persona 4! Looked so cocky, it was funny.

I noticed that they were all different looking and that the purple one's name was Donnie.

Man imagine your cover-up name being 'Othello von Ryan', mine is better.

"Are you all different kinds of turtles?" I said.

"Yeah! It's cool!" Orange... No Mikey chirped.

"Why does the purp... Donnie has a metal-looking shell?"

"Im a soft-shelled turtle. It'd make sense just from the name. However, I am willing to tell you all about our different species if you were to bat an ear." He said confidently.

"No thanks... I struggle with paying attention but I really like it when people talk a lot." I said as I looked down. Not understanding if my sentence made sense.

Mikey grabbed my hand,

"Well then! I'll show you around!" He said enthusiastically, it made me feel nice.

He didn't bat an eye at the weird shit I said so far, that relieved me.

He dragged me around their 'lair' showing me every little bit he could. It was really nice, he cracked a few jokes here and there.