Chapter Five

F/f = fave food
F/s = fave show

———————————————————————

Vomitello's pov

I woke up, not opening my eyes.

I was on a couch, with a weighted blanket on me. And I think another blanket on top.

Opening my eyes to see your weighted blanket and a regular blanket on top. I look around, it's getting darker outside but you aren't with me.

I panic.

I frantically get up and walk around to look for you, opening and shutting doors quickly but quietly.

"Hey, I found you!" I chirped out, walking over to hug them.

Y/n turned around, they were making f/f. It smelled nice.

"Oh cool, I'm making some food right now, and after that, we can eat and watch stuff. Haven't planned that far ahead."

"Alright. Y/n, do you know what time it is?"

"Yeah, it's 6:32 pm right now."

"Oh alright, I need to get back home before 11 pm just so you know."

"Okay— Wait you don't use military time? I thought that it'd be easier for you D."

"No stop— I don't use it in this fic."

"You know what a fic is?? I read those all the ti- WAIT THIS FIC???"

"Y/n shut up! Stop breaking the fourth wall!"

"Right whatever, foods gonna be done in a minute."

I let go of them, walking over to my phone to text Raph.

~~~

GreatDonTheFirst: Raph Hello hi im gonna be baxk by 11 the lamtest

Big_Red: Okay!! Thanks for tellin. Your spelling is off though are you okay?

GreatDontTheFirst: I am good. I just woke up from a nap and I had a hand on my keyboard.

Big_Red: Right.. anyways I'll be expecting you by 11. Cya.

GreatDonTheFirst: Yeah see you.

~~~

I sigh, sinking back into the couch. I see Y/n walking over with what seemed to be plates. They set one down on the coffee table, eating their food. They turned on the tv to see f/s.

They loved that show, it seemed nice to see them smile as they ate. Their smiles are so nice, I pick up my phone pretending to text Raph while I take a picture of them.

I zoned out quietly eating my food, and placing my plate in the sink as I'm done.

Y/n received a text from someone.

"Oh, Don! It's 10:30 pm and my friends going to swing by later. I forgot we had a project due tomorrow."

"Alright, I have to go anyways. Care to bid me goodbyes?"

I said as I walked over to their bedroom, entered it, and went toward the window, opening it.

"D... You won't be gone for long anyways! Come by tomorrow again, I like hanging out with you."

"I'll see if I can, I'll text you if I can in advance."

"Thanks, man, appreciate it."

"Alright Y/n, good night. Sleep well."

"You too D. Tell your bros I said hi!"

I nodded, smiling as I stepped out onto the fire escape. As I turned around to leave, they tugged my wrist pulling me back a little.

"Is anything wrong?"

"You forgot your hug, science boy." They chirped as they leaned on me, hugging me through the window. My tail was wagging fast.

I blush, hugging them back.

"Thanks, Y/n."

They let go as I do, and I smile at them. They smile back.

Fuck.. They're so cute when they smile. It makes my heart skip a beat.

I leap up the ladder, onto the roof to head near the ally way where the manhole is. Jumping down, uncovering and covering the manhole before anyone can see. And boom, I'm in the sewers with Y/n's hoodie on, walking to where the lair is.

I can't get two things out of my mind, one being the fact that I'm wearing Y/n's hoodie. And the second one is that I can't get their smile out of my head.

It's so... innocent. So pure, they remind me of some angel. Not the biblically accurate ones though.

I walk into the lair, to my room as I ignore Raph staring me down carefully.

I felt like he was going to ask questions, they could wait until the morning. I'm tired.

Wait... I'm tired? Wow.

I walk into my room, slumping onto my bed as I get under the covers.

Their scent was first, touch was second, and now it's their smile.

Fuck... what's next? The way they talk? Ugh...   I kind of hope not.

I bring up their hoodie to my snout, breathing in their scent. It was so nice.

Their smile... It made me feel all funny inside like I swallowed a bunch of butterflies.

They said their friend was coming over, They would've told me if it was April. Then who was it?

I kind of want to check, but that would include invading their privacy and I don't want to do that. It wasn't even for research.

I sigh deeply, deciding to sleep instead.

I want to ask Mikey for some help tomorrow, instead of cookies I want to bake them something else. But, I also want to hang out with them. Might ask him for a recipe instead.

I close my eyes, taking slow deep breaths as I keep my mind clear. Slowly zoning away into a deep void.

———————————————————————

Chapter 5 is done!! I'm watching someone watch all the persona trailers, I've played a bit of 5 royal dropped it off at okumuras fight. Currently playing through 4 golden and 3 portable. 4 is my fave so far :))

(26/1/2023)
(934 words total)