Chapter Eight

Mr. Number One Donald's pov
(^^ that's Mikey's nickname for D)

I groaned, drinking my 3rd cup of coffee. It's been two days since Y/n said her friend wanted to come over. I haven't talked to the others about it but might as well, and while I'm doing that I should also ask Mikey for some recipes.

I get out of my lab, approaching the guys on the ramp.

"Yo Leo, Angelo, you know where Raph is?"

They looked over to me, Leo falling on his face because he was mid-air.

"I think he's taking a nap! Why?" Mikey chirped, being energetic like always.

"I have to talk to you all, meet me in the kitchen within 20 minutes. Also, bring Raph."

Within 11 minutes, they gathered in the kitchen, I cleared my throat to have their full attention.

"So, Y/n, our dear friend has told someone of our existence and they want to visit. Any thoughts? I say yes."

Leo and Raph were confused, while Mikey was amazed.

"I say yes! Another human friend would be awesome!!" Mikey chirped.

"Agreed, at least someone could like my one-liners around here." Leo agreed.

Raph was hesitant.

He sighed, "It's a majority vote, I'll agree with you guys. Just make sure they aren't dangerous, you know?" He looked at me.

I nodded, I'll run a background check on them. Just gotta ask Y/n for their name.

"So.." I spoke up, diverting their attention to me again.

"When should they come over? I will make sure they're escorted by Y/n and April."

"Tomorrow!" Mikey yelled, man he was excited.

"Lil Mike... No not that soon, what about the day after tomorrow?" Raph said.

"You mean overmorrow? Acceptable." I sighed.

"Yeah that sounds good, we'll have time to clean. The living room isn't the best right now, I don't even know where dad is in there." Leo said.

I groaned, "This concludes the meeting. Mikey, I gotta talk to you, stay behind."

Raph and Leo were chattering as they left, and Mikey looked at me.

"So whatchu want?"

"I... I was wondering if you could give me any good baking recipes. Like desserts?"

He grinned, "For who? Then I'll think about it."

"For... Y/n." I sighed, looking to the side to avoid his gaze.

"Oh, then I have the perfect one! Brownies, they're loved not by all but by many."

"Right alright, do you have a specific recipe or should I look some up online?"

"Nah, go ahead and look online, Don. The only one I have is for my tastes."

"Thanks, Mike, later. I'm going to look online."

"You're welcome Don, later!" He smiled, running to the arcade.

I walked back to my lab, time to look online for recipes I guess. I yawn.

~~

Your pov

I hear my phone vibrate, I was hanging out with Tet in my living room. While studying for her exams, she felt like she was going to fail math.