Alternative Ending (C18)

TW: Violence, blood, and major character death.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT SEXUALIZING MURDER IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, THAT IS NOT OKAY!!
———————————————————————

3rd person pov

Donnie... killed Tet?

That... was okay. If it meant that he would kill people for you, you were fine with it. That was what he did.

"Yeah." You whispered, looking down. "I'd still love you." Not wanting to anger the dude, as he had a weapon against your skin on your side.

He was taken aback.

"You'd... still love me? But... But I'm obsessed with you. Do you not understand how much of a freak I am, Y/n?" He harshly asked, before changing positions.

You backed up as he walked closer.

"I'm obsessed with you, I literally killed people for pleasure, and did drugs. And you say you're okay with that?" He was angry.

Your back hit the side of the kitchen table you had.

"Yeah, I..." you took a deep, quiet breath. "I would be okay with that, I still love you."

You used the 'L-word'.

He was shocked, angered, in disbelief, and in denial.

"Really?" He asked.

You nodded your head, avoiding his gaze.

You weren't sure, but you could try.

He had noticed that you were avoiding his gaze, he subconsciously moved the weapon near your chest, not stabbing you.

"Look at me and say it." He growled.

What was he doing? He didn't want to do this, but then he was angered, he thought you were lying.

He had his spider arms from the battle shell holding your wrists, pinning you.

"I... I'll still love you, e-even though you killed my best friend." You whispered.

"Louder." He demanded, the tip of the blade against your skin, causing it to break a little.

"I'll still love you!" You said, closing your eyes.

He pushed the blade in a bit, causing you to yelp.

"I said louder." He spat out with venom in his voice.

"I'LL STILL LOVE YOU DAMN IT!" You yelled, tears in your eyes as you made eye contact with him.

Your fists were balled up, he started smiling and laughing.

Was he crazy?

Of course, he was, he wouldn't be laughing in a situation like this.

He dug the blade deep into you as he stopped laughing, still smiling.

You were shocked.

"What... WHAT THE FUCK DON?" You hissed.

"You say you love me, then you should be fine with this, yes?" He grinned, his eyes filled with lust.

Was he getting off to you hurting? To you in pain?

Oh, wait... so he's sadistic?

"Unlock your phone and give it to me." He demanded as he handed you your phone. Spider arms letting go of you.

You quickly did so and gave it back to him.

His spider arms pinned you by your wrists as soon as you did so.