Moving on

Hi! Sorry for the lack of updates. I went away and they had no Wi-Fi. I'm sowwy :'(
Anyway, here's an update :)

Pharaoh looked up at Autumn with wide green eyes. He was perched on her shoulder, scanning the landscape with his bright green eyes. In the past few days he had grown. Originally the size of a small cat he was now the size of a moderately sized dog.

Autumn was sat on the edge of a large cliff, looking down on the Ninor river. It was quite beautiful up there, with just Pharaoh to keep her company. The sun was setting, resulting in the most amazing sight.

Autumn had been travelling with the elves for two days. It was lonely yet also very exciting. Every morning Autumn would eat and the practise sword fighting with Yaela using a makeshift sword which was very similar to those the village children in Daret used. She always lost dramatically but she couldn't shake the sense she was learning. Where in the beginning she had been unable to swing the stick without either falling over or missing completely she could now swing with speed and come close to hitting what she aimed for. Of course, Yaela's sword always stopped hers.

Pharaoh was rapidly growing and becoming more intelligent. When Autumn extended her consciousness out into the void like place and touched the dragon's mind she found that he could send her small images with obvious meanings and could also say Autumn.  He couldn't understand many words but Autumn could send him pictures and impress feelings on him.

Using this way of speaking they could communicate fairly well. Autumn found that Pharaoh had an interesting personality and was very loyal. He often growled at Yaela when she sparred with Autumn.

In the evenings Autumn would learn about riders and dragons. It amazed her that so few people could keep such a huge world in peace. The only thing she disliked about the lessons was being taught about magic. For her entire life she had been told by her father that magic corrupts people and is evil. Now she was being told that magic was not bad, instead a useful yet dangerous tool.

Her favorite thing to learn was dragonlore. The creatures were astounding. They were noble, proud and incredibly intelligent. She was still shocked that Pharaoh had hatched for her.

But he had; and even then was sat, curled into a tight ball, by her side. Autumn took the opportunity to study him. He had incredibly bright golden scales which shimmered in the setting sun. His wings were leathery and were webbed with veins.

He was noble and proud but, from what she could tell, was compassionate and friendly; if a little boastful.

Autumn stood and wandered back to the small camp. She waved to Yaela before walking to the small fire and lying down to rest.

Hi! Again, sorry for the delay. I'm going to upload three times a week ish :)
Sorry it was short - I had to write on my kindle which is really slow and annoying :P