Business

Mr. Jeon: Yes we all know about you both..
Jk: What!?
Mrs. Jeon: Please have a seat my love you'll know everything.

(Taehyung looks at Jungkook and smirked).

Mr. Jeon: Chan, bring the documents
Chan: Yes sir

Mr. Jeon signed some papers and give them to Taehyung.

Jungkook can't wait any longer he have no idea what's going on so he stands up and ask everyone to explain him

Mr. Jeon: I'm old enough to take all the responsibility of our business....so I decided to hand this to someone whom I trust.....
Meet him Jungkook he is Mr. Kim Taehyung son of my best friend Mr. Kim

Taehyung wink at Jungkook and says it's really nice to meet you My Owner!

Mr. Jeon: I decided to leave my job to him as I know that u wanted to follow ur passion so I can't help it. I must respect your choice my child... From now on Taehyung is Taking my work but he have some conditions too....
Mrs. Jeon: The rest is up to me
Mr. Jeon: Okie my love
Mrs.Jeon: So when u went to college that was last year for Taehyung he fall for you, you don't know him but he knows everything about you and luckily your dad ask him for business and he put his conditions first.....
Jk: What conditions?
Mrs. Jeon: He says that if you accept him as ur lover he will work for us.
Jk: What?! It's already planned?
Chan: Yes, lil boy it's already planned. . .
Mr.Jeon: now as u accepted him I feel so light.... might I can go on honeymoon with ur mom again?
Mrs.Jeon: Shut up! Honey...

(All laugh except Jungkook he is still confused)

Taehyung went closer to Jungkook and hold his face
Th: Just give me time I'll explain to you everything!
Mr.Jeon: there is no time for love come on Taehyung I have to discuss something important to you.
Th: Yes sir.
Mr.Jeon: Dad sounds better
Th: Okie dad (with a smile).

Mr. Jeon, Taehyung and Chan went to office while Jungkook is sitting on coach with her mom...

Jk: Mom?
Mrs.jeon: yes my love
Jk: Mom I guess I'm into boys....I'm sorry mom...I'm really very sorry..
Mrs.Jeon: There is nothing to sorry about. I'm glad at least you r honest to yourself and don't worry I'll accept you no matter who u r

They both hugged each other

Mrs.Jeon: So did anything happens between u both?
Jk: (Shy) what u talking about?
Mrs.Jeon: Did u guys kiss each other?
Jk: Umm yeah
Mrs.Jeon: Yay!! Are you top?

??: Unfortunately he is bottom mother in law.
Jk: Ya! Hyung- I'm not bottom
Th:You are!

(All laugh)
Time skips
Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting alone together...
Jk: How long you know me?
Th: Maybe 3 yrs?
Jk: Why u like me that much?
Th: Do I need to explain? Look at you, you are everything that I need.

(Jungkook turns red)
Jk: Was it hard? To stay away from me?
Th: So hard!

(Taehyung says in deep voice and keep looking at Jungkook's Cute lips).
Both move closer to eachother their lips looks thristy. Jungkook shut his eyes close and leave rest to Taehyung....

 Jungkook shut his eyes close and leave rest to Taehyung

Taehyung quietly put his lips on Jungkook.

??- Ow- did I disturbed you guys?
Jk:Mom???!??5(#+)#(#(#)@-#:(

(Taehyung went shy and Jungkook being a whole Tomato).

Mrs. Jeon: Sorry? Is I'm disturbing u both?
Th: No it's ok Ma'am
Jk: Yes u r!! "Disturbing"
Mrs.Jeon: ow I'm sorry, I just came here to tell you guys that dinner is ready but u both can eat eachother too I don't mind. And Taehyung Call me Mom!

(She left and leaves the kids all shy)
They both laugh at eachother. Taehyung hold Jungkook face with his long fingers and gives a passionated peck on his small lips..

Jungkook hides himself in Taehyung's chest....

_____________________________🦩
Thankyou for reading
Have a great day/night <33