For me?

A beautiful boy sitting in the cafeteria with his coffee looks so focused in his work.

Phone rang
Jk- hello?
??- Jungkookaah!!! Came to the college hall as soon as possible.
Jk- What happened Minghao
Minghao- Jaehyun(Taehyung) got into a fight!!
Jk- What!!! Why- I mean I'm coming
Minghao-yeah soon!

Jungkook pov
Now what happened to Hyung? Please not that God! Please not what I'm thinking!!

(He soon went to the Main hall and his jaw drops as he saw the whole collage being gather there.)

I can see hyung but whom he is fighting with wait- no not him! What the f*** it's--"It's Namjoon!!!!!" that jerk who think I'm his property,who always filter around me,who make me feel insecure why him!!!!!???

(Jungkook rushed to them and trying to stop the fight while his other friends were already doing so. Both Namjoon and Taehyung was breathing deeply and they have been grabbing each other collars.)
Jk- Hyung let him go-
Th- Move away Jungkook you will get hurt.
Jk-But hyung
RM- look who is here "my Sweetie" aww r u here to Protect me baby? How cute.

Jk-But hyungRM- look who is here "my Sweetie" aww r u here to Protect me baby? How cute

(As Namjoon say he got hardly punched by Taehyung. But he didn't stay still he punched Taehyung back. The whole squad got gasp. They both were bleeding enough. Taehyung was about to hit Namjoon some more times but got cut off from a voice from back).

??- stop it you two!!!

(Everyone got freeze at their place and a person with warm personality came in front. People start murmuring his name... Professor Ji Chang Wook)

JCW- It's already enough! Do you want eachother dead?Jk- Yeah, please sir Stop them

Jk- Yeah, please sir Stop them.

(Namjoon and Taehyung back apart from each other and keep looking through Professor).

Jungkook pov
I don't know the reason of their fight but Hyung eyes is full of anger and hate. I must say this jerk did something again. I just wish hyung didn't get hurt enough.

JCW- Follow me to my office.

In the office
JCW- Mr. Jeon Jaehyun if I'm not wrong you just joined the college.
Th-Yes sir.
JCW-I didn't expect this from a newbie.
Th- I'm sorry sir.
JCW-Mr. Kim Namjoon what was the reason?
RM- I really don't know sir he starts beating me. I don't even do anythi-
JCW- I ask what happened?
RM- As I say I don't know si-
JCW-Get out.
RM- Pardon?
JCW- I said get out.

(As Namjoon get out from there)

JCW- I'm sorry for keep you waiting Jaehyun, Namjoon have already so many records about fighting around and everytime he just says he do nothing. So it will be better if u explain.
Th-I sorry sir I can't it's a bit personal.
JCW-*sign* fine! So according to CCTV footage you were the one who punched Namjoon first so i need to suspend you for some weeks. Is this ok for you or you wanna tell me the reason?
Th- it will be ok for me sir!
JCW-then 1 week. See you after that.
Th- thanku sir.

As Taehyung come out from the office Jungkook was already waiting for him there.
Jk-Hyung what happened how you got into a fight? Are you hurt? What did Professor says? Are they gonna give punishment?
Th-Hold up Jungkook it's so many questions.
Jk- um I'm sorry but are you ok?
Th-Yeah I'm okay.
Jk-Hell no u r not! See you are bleeding, let's go home first.

At home
Jungkook is applying ornament on Taehyung lips and eye's area.
Th- Ahh!
Jk- I'm sorry hyung does it hurt?
Th- a bit
Jk- So what did Professor says?
Th-He suspends me for a week.
Jk- What!!!! And u said nothing!! Like hell wow!!!
Th- Jungkook please you are over reacting.
Jk- Sorry but not sorry. First tell me why you started to fight with that punk!
Th- language!!
Jk-whatever just tell me.
Th- he was talking bad about you.
Jk- About me!? Explain me everything hyung.
Th- So I and Minghao were our way to library and that Random guy whom I started fight with came there from nowhere and start talking to Minghao. He asks about me to so I says I'm Jk's cousin so he starts nagging around and he- only I can tell you this much.
Jk- Nah hyung tell me everything please.
Th- no Jungkook I'm tired.(he said and laid back on the bed).

(Without knowing what is happening Jungkook laid with Taehyung and put his face on his chest.)

Jk-You did all this because of me?
Th- yeah.
Jk-Why?
Th- because he keep on talking shits about you and I just can't hold back. He call you so roughly and ..............................

(Taehyung was busy in talking but Jungkook he found something more interesting his eyes were traveling through his Hyung's face to his lips, his throat,on his every single beautiful thing).

Jungkook pov
How can someone be this much attractive? Like wow how red his lips are, how sharp his jaw are, how beautiful he is. He fight for me today. What is happening to me? Is I'm getting wrong idea?

Th- Are you even listening Jungkook?

(Jungkook realise what he is doing he move from Taehyung's chest and sat on one side of the bed).

Jk- Hyung aren't you hungry? Let me cook something.

(He ran to kitchen with a awkward smile on his face).

Th- What's wrong with him