Rain and You

It was raining outside from Morning. With thunderstorms.

Taehyung was cooking dinner.

He feels that someone is hugging him from behind

He feels that someone is hugging him from behind. He smiled cause he knows who is this.
Th- How was the nap?
Jk-Mmh..was good.
Jk- Can I have a bite it's look delicious...
Th- wait at the dinner table I'll prepare for you.
Jk-no just give me a bite rn.

Taehyung chuckled about how cute Jungkook look when it's come to food. He give him a bite of food. And also prepared the dinning table.

 And also prepared the dinning table

After dinner. They both went to their separate rooms. But cause of loud noise of rain and thunderstorms Jungkook can't sleep. He walk slowly towards Taehyung's room with a pillow in his hands. He peaked from door. Taehyung doing something on his Laptop. Taehyung saw him.
Th- Do you need anything?
Jk-Ummm yeah.
Th- what?
Jka-Hyung if u don't mind can I sleep with you tonight?

Aut pov
Why would he mind? Sure you can sleep. And why only tonight you can sleep with him every night.

Th- Sure.
Jk- Don't get me wrong. I just can't sleep due to rain.
Th- and what if I think wrong?

Jungkook standing at the door. Turns red completely. He don't know what to do. He freeze there.
Taehyung laughs and say it was a joke. Come here.
Taehyung put his laptop aside and laid beside Jungkook. Suddenly lighting flash with a boom sound. Jungkook quickly hug Taehyung in fear. Taehyung hug him back.
Th-Nothing to be afraid of. I'm here.
Jk- Hmm.
Jk- Hyung?
Th-yes?
Jk-What if I never stop you from going?
Th-then you will be sleeping alone tonight. I will be very far away from you

Jungkook suddenly jumped over Taehyung. Now Jungkook was top on him.

Jk- Don't ever say anything like this. I can't live without you Hyung. I love you so much.
(Why he sounds so cute).
Th-Jungkookaah you are driving me crazy.

Taehyung quickly switch the place now he was on top and Jungkook under him in gasp face.

Th- I can't hold this anymore. Just give me permission. Can I kiss you Jungkook??

Jungkook want this too. He also wanted to touch Taehyung to feel him. He nodded his head a little.

Taehyung put his one hand on Jungkook's neck for support and the other on his waist.He slowly moved towards his lips. Jungkook's lips were so beautiful. Both can hear each other breath clearly.

Taehyung slowly put his lips over Jungkook's.

Jungkook pov
As he put his lips on mine. I had millions of butterflies rolling around my stomach. His lips are softer than anything I've ever known, soft like first snowfall,like cotton candy. It's so sweet.
I slowly open my mouth to let him feel me more and go deep inside me.

Taehyung wanted to explore every corner of Jungkook's mouth. He traveled his tongue in every direction. There were a relaxing sounds all over the room. Taehyung slowly put his hands inside Jungkook's hoodie. Jungkook can feel his warm hands on him. The younger grabs Taehyung's nape pulling him more closer to him. Both were so busy in giving each other pleasure. They tongue were playing together. They were going deep and deep.

Jungkook slowly push Taehyung. Because he was running out of breath. They both went apart from each other breathing heavily. Taehyung looks into Jungkook's eyes which were full of love. He laid beside him...

Jungkook turn towards Taehyung and say- hyung thanku for always being there for me.

Jungkook again push his beautiful lips on Taehyung's soft one. Without wasting any time Taehyung kiss him back.This time they both open their mouths wider. The magic of their love was getting feel by their lips.

 The magic of their love was getting feel by their lips

_______________________________🦩
Hope you like it.
Thanku for reading
Have a great day/night<33