Hangover

The next day
Taehyung pov
I woke up and saw a little kid sleeping in my chest. While his both hands are wrapped around me. I carefully touch his nose. He scrunch it a little. He is so cute.

I didn't want to wake him up so i get up from bed let him sleep some more

I didn't want to wake him up so i get up from bed let him sleep some more. I headed towards kitchen to make some breakfast.

Jungkook pov
Suddenly I stated feelings so cold.
I remember I fall asleep while hugging something warm. My head is hurting so bad. Thank god it's weekend or I have to go through this headache in college. I start looking for Hyung. If he is ok or he have headache too..

Jk- Hyung??
Th- You up?
Jk- Yeah
Th- Are you alright?
Jk- No I have a terrible headache and I'm feeling so dizzy.
Th- I have made some lemonade for you.
Jk- Thanks that might help.
Th- It's in fridge
Jk- by the way did I do something last night when I was drunk?
Th- No
Jk- U sure?
Th- yeah u did nothing.
Jk- Ah that a relief, I think I vomiate on someone.
Th- (try to control his laugh) oh yeah?
Jk- Yeah. I wanna say sorry to them if I have done so--

Taehyung move closer to Jungkook face.
Th- Then how about a punishment?(in deep voice).
Jk-(panic) uh--hyung do I? On you? I'm so--sorry!!
Th-(chuckles) I'm just kidding that was fine
..sit let's have breakfast.

sit let's have breakfast

Time skips

Aut pov
Jungkook was feeling so bored as he have nothing to do. He asked his all friends but they have headache after yesterday's party.
He decided to ask Taehyung to play with him. He went to Taehyung's room. He was reading a book and he look so focused.

Jungkook pov
I saw Hyung is so focused. Should I ask him to play with me? Should I not?When he will be done? Is he going to be angry?

Taehyung POV
I was reading when I hear some footsteps. It was Jungkook. He was continuously peaking through the door. Why he is so adorable? I smiled. Do he have something to talk to me?

Aut pov
After so many confusing questions finally Jungkook went inside Taehyung's room. He sat beside him and give him a sweet smile.
Jk- U reading?
Th- yeah
Jk- Did you just started?
Th- No I'm about to finish.(he lied he just started all man's are lier xD).
Jk- Nice!! I wanna to ask you if you wanted to play with me. Like wanna watch some movies or going for a walk as I'm so bored and my friends they all headache. So you wanna?

(Taehyung was hiding his laugh inside his pink cherry lips because Jungkook was talking so fastly and with a cute face).

Th- ok I don't mind.
Jk- Yayy!! Then what we do?
Th- let's go for a movie.

Jungkook was arranging living area to watch movie with Taehyung. He put a lot of snacks there.

Th-Are you sure you gonna eat all of this?Jk- Hehe yess

Jk- Hehe yess.
Th- You got some guts.

(Both laugh).

They were watching a animated movie called Zotopia. Taehyung was calmly enjoying the movie while Jungkook was busy with his snacks.

Time skips
Taehyung pov
I was watching the movie. But I feel some weight on my shoulder it was Jungkook. His head is on my shoulder. Aww this poor kid is so cute he fall asleep. I didn't disturb him and let him use my shoulder. He indeed did something to me. I'm falling for him. I love to be with him....

_______________________________🦩
Sorry for short chapter :]
Thanku for reading.
Have a great day/night <3