Feelings

Seokmin- Yaaaaaahhhh!! It's Monday again I don't wanted to çome college today.
Minghao-but you are already here.
Seokmin-what if I die because of lectures and assignments?
Minghao- then you die.
Seokmin-yaaa!!

Seokmin start chasing Minghao in the hallway

Seokmin start chasing Minghao in the hallway. While others were enjoying the view.
Mingyu- they always like this
Jk-Yeah they are..

Suddenly some random guys come from nowhere running and accidentally push Jungkook into Taehyung arms..

Th-You okay?
Jk-(literally close to Taehyung) y..yess!
Mingyu-Why are you blushing Jungkook?
Jk- who is blushing? Not me! Nah I'm not blushing..
Mingyu- ehhhh???? Why are you getting panic??
Jk- Shut up Mingyu.

While Taehyung was smiling on Jungkook's Response.

In the class:-
Jungkook was talking in class while Professor Ji Chang Wook was teaching.
JCW-Mr. Jeon Jungkook??
Jk-yes sir?
JCW- What you doin?are you listening me?
Jk- yes sir I'm?
JCW- Oh yeah? Then tell me which page number I'm teaching to?

Jungkook got gasp. He was not paying attention so he don't know what he was teaching. He starts getting nervous but as soon his eyes meet with Taehyung. He was telling Jungkook the page number..
Th- it's 104(whisper)
Jk- It's 104 sir..
JCW- Sit down please.
Jk- Thanku sir.

After class while everyone was leaving Ji Chang Wook stop Jungkook and Taehyung while calling their name..

Jk- How can I help you sir?
JCW- Jungkook I know u are a bright student with good personality but isn't mean u didn't pay attention to class. It's your first time so I'm leaving you and I hope u understand what I say right? I didn't say this in class because I don't want to embarrass you in front of class.
Jk- yes sir I got it. And I'm sorry.
JCW-And Jaehyun. I saw you telling page number to Jungkook. It's so nice of you for helping your friend but don't take side of your friend when they are wrong. Got it?
Th- Yes sir.
JCW- see you guys tomorrow (with a smile).

In the hallwayJk-I thought he didn't know

In the hallway
Jk-I thought he didn't know.. what a eagle eye he got.
JCW-(from behind) I'm just behind you Mr Jeon Jungkook.
Jk- I'm sorry sir I didn't mean that I was admiring your talent and nothing more.

Jungkook ran away lefting Taehyung behind.
JCW-( laughing) he is such a naughty kid.

Taehyung bow to Him with a smile and follow Jungkook to Cafeteria..

In Cafeteria
A waiter was walking in rush with coke in his hands. Suddenly he lose his balance and about to fall on Jungkook. Thankfully Taehyung notice this and pull Jungkook in his arms. And then the waiter fall on ground and all drink splits....

Jungkook pov
After running from Profesor Ji Chang Wook I went to cafeteria I saw Minghao and Mingyu there I was going towards them..but suddenly someone pull me from back. I didn't understand a single thing but the waiter fall just next to me. I look up to see who pull me and it's Hyung my heart starts beating so fast as I look at him. His hands were on my waist why he is always protecting me? Why I'm feeling this way? Why I want to be around him always? Do I like him?

Th- heyy? Are you oky?are you hurt anywhere?
Jk- Yeah I'm okay

Jungkook get apart from Taehyung and went towards his friends...

Jungkook was about to drink his coffee but it was so hot and he burn himself.. Taehyung help him with it. He gave him some tissues.

Th- What with you Jungkook? Why are you so clumsy today?
Jk- Uh Thanku Hyung (blush)
Seokmin- what was that you guys are flirting??
Jk- hell noooo!!!!!

At home
Aut pov
It's already midnight but Jungkook can't sleep. He is so confused about what he feeling toward Taehyung.

Jungkook pov
I really don't know what I'm doing? Hyung is my bodyguard he must be protection and it's his job. But why I feel like I want this more? I didn't want to let me go away from me.... He is so kind and good looking.. I want to touch him,do I really have feelings for him? But how can I like a men??

Jk- Aaaahhhh!! I'm going crazy

Aut pov
Jungkook went to kitchen for some water. He can't control himself and went towards Taehyung's room. He quietly open the door, Taehyung was sleeping... Jungkook close the door and put his head on it...he sigh and sayy--

Hyung I like you!

_______________________________🦩
Thankyou for Reading.
Have a great day/night <33