Love

What Taehyung said was all rolling in Jungkook's head. He can't hold back and brust out in tears. And that part when he says he will leave from here. He cry his soul out.

Jungkook pov
How can he leave from here, isn't he said he will protect me? Please god don't let him go. I can't live without him. I like him no- I love him yes I love him. I know I'm selfish I only think about myself but for the last time let me be selfish please just stop him for me. I'll do anything to stop him. Yes I can't let him go like this.......

He said and sleep while crying..

In the next room. Taehyung who was also crying.

Taehyung pov
He didn't even say a word to me. He must don't like me. I made him hate me. I'm sorry for everything Jungkook. I hurt you. I'll leave from here tomorrow. I can't hurt you anymore. I can't see my love being hurt like this.
Yes that's final.

Taehyung was not recovered properly from the incident. And he was crying again..

Next day
Both Taekook went to college individually. They were not even looking at each other. The atmosphere around them was os upset.
Lisa notice that his friend is upset so she tried to make him happy. This make Taehyung more jealous. And his friends notice it too.
Seokmin-why they aren't talking to each other?
Minghao-how would I know?
Seokmin- have you seen their eyes are swelling?
Minghao-Yep it look so bad.
Seokmin-did they cry whole night ? But for what?
Minghao- No idea.

After class at home. Taehyung decided to pack his stuffs and left from Jungkook's place.

He was about to open the main door so he can leave but Jungkook held his hands from behind.
Jk-Hyung please just don't go
Th- let me go
Jk- please hyung stay with me.
Th-Let me go Jungkook. I don't wanna to hurt you anymore.
Jk-If you leave like this I'll die.
Th- Why you care Jungkook?
Jk-Because I like you Hyung!!!!
Th- Huh???
Jk- yes Hyung. I'm in love with you. Don't you have told me you will protect me and why are you leaving now? Just stay with me Hyung please.
Th-say that again
Jk- stay with me Hyung. I like you!!!

Taehyung left everything and hug Jungkook so tightly as there is no any tomorrow. Jungkook hugged him back. Both pure souls were crying in eachother's arm.

Jk-I'm sorry for keep you waiting Hyung.
Th-Shh... Don't say anything.
Jk-I love you Hyung.
Th-Me too.

______________________________🦩I'm so sorry for short chapter

I'm so sorry for short chapter. I have already wrote 3 chapters today. I want to write more but suddenly I had nose bleeding. I hope you all enjoy my book. Please do vote and comments if you want any changes or if you wanted to suggest anything.

Thanku for reading
Have a great day/night <33