The Incident

Jungkook didn't come back to home that night and even he didn't make any phone calls or send any text messages to Taehyung. Next day Taehyung went to college by himself but Jungkook wasn't there too.

Th- Do you guys saw Jungkook after last night?
Minghao-Nope, isn't he came back?
Th- Nah.
Seokmin-Wait I'll call him

On call
Seokmin- Hey Jaykay Where are you?
Jk- ah I forget to tell you guys. I'm not coming to college Today I'm staying at Lisa place. I'll be back tonight.
Seokmin-Hey but what about Jaehyun?did you tell him about it?
Jk-Umm no, Seokmiinnieee do me a favor tell him about it. Oky bye

-He hangs up-

Seokmin-Wait----
Th-What he said? He gonna be late?
Seokmin- no, he said he is staying at Lisa place. he will be back tonight.
Th- ohh(he says in disappointed tone).

Taehyung was feeling so bad about it. Jungkook didn't tell me anything and ask Seokmin to tell him.

After class everyone was asking Taehyung that if he wanted to hang out with them because he look so down.
Mingyu-come with us?
Th-No I better stay at home.
Minghao- you sure?
Th- yepp
Seokmin-get home safely.

Author pov
Taehyung thought that Jungkook will be back till 9 PM so he decided to cook something delicious for him.

Taehyung keep on waiting for Jungkook

Taehyung keep on waiting for Jungkook. He didn't even had lunch and it's getting late for dinner too...

Finally Jungkook came Home but it's 12:30AM. Taehyung was sitting on coach Waiting for Jungkook.
Th- You back?
Jk- Oh Hyung.
Th- Let's dinner?
Jk- No I already had.
Th- Yeah?
Jk-I'm going to sleep.
Th-Jungkook I have to talk with you about something.
Jk- Sorry Hyung I'm so tired. Later.

Jungkook went to his room and lock the room lefting Taehyung behind. He can't say anything. He even didn't eat and went to his room.

Taehyung pov
Why he is avoiding me like this? What I have done to him? Aahhh this is giving me headache I can't---

He went to sleep.

The next day
Jungkook went to college. Meanwhile Taehyung was still sleeping. He can't get up from the bed. He having a headache so hard and also stomachache.... maybe yesterday he didn't eat anything....

Taehyung pov
My head and stomach is hurting a lot. I can't even get up from bed. I don't know if Jungkook is outside or not. I see on the wall watch and it's already 10AM maybe he went to college by himself. I saw Minghao calls on my phone but I don't have courage to pick the phone. Suddenly I feel stroms in my tummy and directly run towards washroom and vomiate. Oh fuck what is happening? While coming back to bed I collapsed and fall on the ground.......

Jungkook pov
Today I came back to college by myself because I wake up late today. I didn't check on Hyung because I think he already go. But I was wrong he isn't in college I ask my friends about it and they said they don't know.
Jk- Did something happened to Jaehyun?
Minghao- I don't know he isn't picking up my calls.
Mingyu- didn't you meet him last night?
Jk-I did. Is something was different with him yesterday?
Minghao-he looks down. And went home early.
Seokmin- Also he ask me about your favourite food I think he was preparing dinner for you..
Jk-Whattt!!!!
Seokmin-yes.
Lisa- How was the dinner?
Jk- I didn't eat with him.
Minghao- Don't tell me he didn't eat too??
Jk- heck no!!!!!!

Jungkook was waiting for the class to end.
When the class end he rushed towards his home.

At home
Taehyung was still in that state.
Jungkook came home and start finding Taehyung everywhere. He even saw those delicious dishes in the fridge which where made by Taehyung for him. He open the door of Taehyung room and found him on the ground.
( On the Ground by Róse xD)

Jungkook pov
I was finding Hyung everywhere in my home. I saw those delicious dishes in the fridge. I feel so sorry about that. When I open the door of his room I saw he was on the ground. What is he doing there??? What's wrong with him? I went towards him and touch him. His whole body was cold as ice. I make him sleep on the bed. I was calling his name but he wasn't answering. I splash some water on his face. He opens his eyes little.
Jk-Hyung, hyung you okay? I'm so sorry for everything. I'm sorry I didn't know that you have prepared dinner for me. I really very sorry for leaving you like this. It's all my fault.

Taehyung didn't says anything. He was looking at Jungkook with blank eyes..

Jk-Talk to him hyung. Please talk to me I'm so sorry.
Th- I fainted.

Jungkook was so stunned to speak. He was shocked. He thinks it's all because of him. After sometimes Taehyung body was still getting colder. Jungkook decided to take him to hospital......

At hospital
The doctor tell him that because of not taking proper nutrition Taehyung is suffering from weakness. Doctor advised to keep Taehyung in hospital for two days...

That whole night Jungkook was there with Taehyung. He didn't want to leave Taehyung alone again.........

_______________________________🦩
Thanku for reading.
Have a great day/night <33