21. Mistakes and Magnets

Finished - January 25, 2023

Word Count - 3281

Music - Birth of Love - Bruhuville

********************************

A small string bag was filled to the brim with different types of fabrics. The tiny cloth bag was overfilled with a stuffed animal, blanket and pillow. It was not made to hold such contents and was practically bursting at the seams.

Allira swung the overstuffed bag over her shoulder and headed out the door. As quietly as possible she creeped down the stairs to the second level, where the boys were located. 

Katsuki's room was easy to find since it was the only room she had ever been inside on that level. She tapped on the door lightly, knowing that an angry beast waited for her.

Before she had even finished knocking, the door swung open and revealed the very stern face of her boyfriend.

"You." He fumed, his body practically pulsing in fury.

"Yes." Allira simply smiled innocently, knowing exactly why he was angry.

"Get in here." Katsuki grabbed her by the collar of her pajamas and dragged her inside his room.

Katsuki was about to scold her, but caught sight of the large bag on her shoulder, plus the many objects in her arms.

"What the hell are those?" He pointed skeptically.

With an infuriating giggle, Allira dropped the many plushy items on his clean floor. The string bag opened and its content spewed out, covering his carpet with pastel plushies. However, Allira took hold of one piece in particular, a large black blanket.

"Curtains." She answered simply and grabbed the chair by his desk and slid it to the window.

"That's a swivel chair!" Katsuki rushed to steady the chair as she stood on it. "Do you have a death wish?"

"I have great balance, I won't fall." Allira pulled a handful of pins from a container in her pocket and secured the blanket to the wall around the windows.

"Why are you putting holes in my wall for curtains?"

"If you want me to be any type of naked in here, there will be curtains." She stated plainly and continued her work.

The lack of opposition from Katsuki rang loudly in her ears, he was suddenly not against the curtains anymore.

"All set." Allira placed her hands on her hips, proud of her accomplishment. With the window coverings, the room was much darker now. Since Bakugo never kept his lights on, the room was left without a source of light.

"Good, now get down from there before you crack your head open." Katsuki grumbled, though he was quite enjoying the view.

Katsuki reached up and held both her hands to steady her balance as she climbed down off the wonky chair.

"And what about those?" He pointed to the rest of the fluff she brought.

"Those are for me, they help me sleep." Allira walked over and held up one of the stuffed animals.

"You need a pillow and a toy?" He took the floppy doll in his hands.

"It's not a toy, it's a comfort." Allira gathered the rest of the toys and placed them back into her bag. "I've always had insomnia, so holding something helps."

"Whatever, you can keep your stupid stuffed animal." Katsuki grumbled at the thought of her holding a toy instead of him, in his own bed.

"Thanks!" Allira grabbed the largest of the stuffies and moved towards the mattress.