51

Elaina Basset

Harry, you're a force to be reckoned with.

You pulled me in so quickly, I felt like I was losing my mind all while feeling so much clarity all at once.

It's hard to be quiet when two people who are so desperate for each other are trying to keep the fact that they're about to fuck away from everyone around them.

Crashing through Harry's bedroom door, we're both well aware that this house is full of our friends. But, the adrenaline and drunkness causes us not to care right now.

You took my cares away tonight. Even through the fearful experience, I knew I wasn't alone and somehow, there was comfort in that.

Now, as you laid me down on the edge of your bed, I didn't care about what's to come in the following days. It's right here, right now...and there was something so deranged and beautiful about that, Dreamboat.

He runs his hands up my thighs, my jeans on his bedroom floor as nerves fill my tummy. Eyes on mine, he slowly lowers himself down onto his knees in front of me. A darkness takes over his pupils, but not the kind of darkness that I should be afraid of.

"Ever thought you'd be on your knees for me?" I say, smiling.

He blows a scoff through his nose and smirks. "Only in this context, yes."

Fuck.

He looks down at my thighs and then lowers his head. Electric shock parades through me as I feel his lips on my inner thigh. He lays a kiss on my skin, then another. More and more until he's so close to my core that I can feel his breath. It makes me shiver with anticipation.

He reaches the fabric of my underwear, looking up at me again and smirking against the cloth.

"I can tell how much you like me." he pulls back to make the smartass comment.

"Shut up." I breathe out.

He smirks again and goes back down, kissing me on top of the fabric directly over my clit which causes me to let out an unsteady breath.

He lifts his mouth to the band of my underwear, and I watch in awe as he latches onto it with his teeth. He then proceeds to tug down, using his teeth to peel the cloth off of me and down my legs until they're completely off.

Exposed to him now, he gets excited too and doesn't waste time. I choke on my breath as his mouth connects to me, his head between my legs. My eyes roll back, the sweet relief of his tongue doing circles. My hand finds leverage in his hair, my fingers tangling in the blessed brown curls.

His movements are rhythmic and steady, he knows exactly what he's doing. My fingers tug on his hair and he moans against me.

My hips lift, but he refuses to let any of my movements slow him down. He wraps his arms around my thighs, pulling me closer to him as his fingers dig into my skin.

I shut my eyes and toss my head back into the mattress, his tongue moving faster and then slowing down in a heavenly rhythm.

He takes one hand off of my leg and, without warning, puts two fingers inside of me to deepen the feeling. At this point, I could honestly finish at any moment.

"Oh my god." I moan with shut eyes, finally becoming comfortable enough to be verbal with my pleasure but still trying to keep it quiet. Zayn's room is just across from us.

As my back arches, he takes his free hand and presses it against my stomach, keeping me pinned to the bed. His hand sprawls out across my lower abdomen, not letting me move as he knows I'm close.