22

thx for your patience! i've been so busy but updates should be more frequent now!! xx

Elaina Basset

Monday...

"I don't understand why he has to be the one to train me."

Sitting in the passenger seat of Zayn's car, I complain to him about my situation and how inconvenient it is. He's driving me to some old gym that they bought out. Zayn told me that they bought it to turn it into a warehouse for their...business, but they haven't gotten around to renovating it yet so Harry is going to be working with me there today.

Zayn chuckles as he holds the steering wheel, looking out at the road as we drive.

"I'd do it myself," he says, "but I have shit to do today. Plus, Harry's a good fighter."

I just slightly shake my head to myself. This was bullshit, and I don't have enough trust in Harry for this to work.

"We're in way over our heads with this." I mumble to myself as I look out the window.

I can feel Zayn looking over at me, but I keep my eyes still. I meant what I said, this is so far-fetched...there is no way I'll be able to handle this line of business even if it's only temporary.

"Everything will be fine." Zayn finally speaks, uttering words that were meant to make me feel better. They didn't.

Zayn can't promise me anything. Those two men know who I am—they know my face and they will probably try to kill me if they ever catch me. For all I know, they could've told others about me.

This is all just so scary...so, to say everything will be fine is just ignorant.

I haven't seen Harry since that night. I can't predict what kind of mood he's in—or whether this 'session' will be not as bad as I'm thinking. Who knows...maybe it'll be an utter disaster.

I'm thinking the latter.

When we got to this 'abandoned' gym, I firstly saw Harry's sleek car parked in front of it. My stomach turned at the thought of walking in only to be met with his classic hateful looks towards me.

This is going to be miserable. No part of me wants to be positive about this because I know for a fact that he won't be.

Zayn gets out of the car with me, my arms crossed as we walk to the door. I didn't know what exactly to wear, so I just went with leggings and one of Isaac's old shirts with a sports bra beneath.

Zayn uses a key to unlock the front door. I watch as he does it.

"Why wouldn't Harry just leave it unlocked if he knows we're coming." I question while Zayn opens the door.

Zayn gestures for me to walk in.

"Probably in case he was followed or someone else came across this place. Just a precaution, ya know?" he explains.

I guess that makes sense.

Upon walking into the gym, I immediately see all the equipment in this section alone. Weights, punching bags...other things that I'd never be able to name because working out is not exactly my scene.