𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Idk if I've mentioned it but I have super important exams in a few months so I'm startung to study for them. I WILL NOT stop writing but there may be times where updates are slow until everything is organised..which it's slowly starting to become. So expect updates every one or two weeks. Maybe a month but I really hope not. Anyways i've written a super long chapter so enjoy my loves!

Ahiras POV

Pain shoots through my stomach, I groan before looking at my unfamiliar surroundings. It's clear that someone's moved me into one of the guest bedrooms while I was sleeping, I don't even know where I am within the house if I'm being frank. My shoes are neatly organised beside the bed and my jewellery is put on the bedside table next to me.

I hold my bandaged hand still as I walk towards the door, the body paint from yesterday is still holding strong onto my skin, I should have nothing to worry about. I open the door and travel down the stairs, the pain's slowly coming back but my head is too dizzy for me to register anything.

"That's time for 3 and a half hours!" Tassilo exclaims.

Everyone erupts in laughter as they all clap for me, I frown in confusion. I look around the living room, everyone seems nice and cosy on the floor surrounded by cushions or sat on a sofa with a blanket wrapped securely around them.

"That's the longest time I've seen someone pass out after a shopping trip. You girls have some competition," Blake jokes as he points to Lydia and Kezia, they both have their hair up in a bun and their fresh faces void of makeup turn to give me a cheeky smile.

"I'm so hungry. Make us food Silas," Lydia moans before she turns her body to him who's on the opposite side of the living room. Pleadingly, she pouts her lips.

"Go make it yourself Lazy," he replies stubbornly before relaxing further into his chair.

"You said last week that you would make it next time you're at mine. Plus, Ahira needs to follow the tradition and cook in the kitchen," Lydia chimes.

"What tradition-" Tassilo is cut off.

"You know, the one where everyone has to cook here at least once?" Lydia looks to Tass threateningly, his brows lower in confusion but he doesn't say anything.

That liar.

She's probably trying to get us to talk some more.

My lips turn into a straight line and I cross my arms before heading to the kitchen. To be frank, Silas and I already spent last night together anyway. I didn't mind spending some more time with him. As friends.

As I rest my head on my hoisted hand, I lean on the counter and stick my butt out. I watch Silas get up and grumble a few insults to Lydia while zipping up his jacket and meeting me in the kitchen.

"You're in the way," Silas calls before using his two hands to move my waist to the left. He then lowers his body and grabs a few pots and pans before putting them on the stove.

"We'll make chicken Alfredo for everyone," he looks back to me before grabbing some onions and placing them on the chopping board with some other veggies.

I take a pot and start boiling the salted water. Then, I grab the chicken from the counter, it was cold to the touch, probably thawed from being out on the counter for a few hours. I'm guessing Silas was planning on making food for everyone anyway.

I put the chicken into a pot and add some water.

"You're making a stock right?" Silas asks as he cuts up another onion.

I can't lie, seeing him cooking almost made me think that Bea had good taste in guys. Him in full black is of course a bonus but, seeing him so focused is surprising to me. He's quite observant too. I act nonchalant as he takes small glances at my hand or moves anything sharp away from me. It feels kind of nice for someone to care for the small things like that.