𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

GUYS. WE HIT NUMBER 5 IN TEEN ROMANCE. I CAN'T THANK YALL ENOUGH!! KEEP IT UP I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHH. (update: it's changed now BAHAAH idc it's still a win to me😚)

Sorry, this took so long!! I've been trying to prepare for school. And, editing 3000-word chapters back to back doesn't help lol. Because of this, updates will be slower. But as mentioned I've pre-written all of these chapters. (I'm currently writing chapter 28!). So give me a bit of time. Hope you all understand! I'll try and keep up to the best of my ability.

Ahiras POV

The last period had arrived swiftly (we had geography) but, Blake and Lydia were nowhere to be found. Surprisingly, classes weren't as bad as I thought they would be however as anticipated, the fatigue was slowly kicking in. My eyes were heavier than usual as my head hung low over the desk.

"While we wait for everyone else to come, can everyone bring out their homework?" Mrs Wagner asks.

What?

I lift up my head and check the board, etched at the corner of it were some human geography reports that were due in for today.

Shit.

She walks to the back of the classroom, her struts fill the silent room. She starts on the left side and eventually, gets to Tassilo's table before going to mine. I'm completely exhausted, this is the last thing I need on my plate at the moment.

"Ahira?" She tries to get my attention.

"Hm?" I whip my head to see her brewing in anger.

"The homework? The one you had two weeks to do," she passive-aggressively adds.

"I didn't do it," I state.

She shakes her head in disappointment before moving on to the next table beside me.

"She was probably too dumb to find any of the data," the bug called Bea had to interject.

"Bea. Speak again and I'll have you in the same detention room as Ahira tonight," Mrs Wagner calmly promises before walking to the second row to check Bea and Silas' table. She is one of the few teachers that aren't afraid to speak her mind to her students, perhaps that comes from her young age. She probably comes from an affluent family to teach here but, that's not enough sometimes. She's definitely doing something right if she's married at 25 while doing her dream job.

On the other hand, my report is appalling (and that's coming from someone who goes on report at least twice a school year). I'm slightly worried about what Principal Dhara will do. Last week's report was satisfactory but, I don't know how much she will take before she snaps at me.

"Ahira, you are to go to the principal's office after this lesson" Mrs Wagner informs me as she continues to type on her laptop.

I mumble a reply and lay my head on the desk.

"As you all know, you guys have a big English project you are working towards. The humanities department wanted you all to have a breather so we are preparing a school trip for you lot,   " she walks to the centre of the classroom.

"We got the slips and the textbooks you asked for!" Lydia walks into class with a stack of papers and Blake was beside her with textbooks.

"Right on time, can you guys hand them out and then copy the date and title from your table partner?" She queries.

They both give a reply and start to hand it out. Soon enough, my table partner was back beside me.

"Hey!" She greets as she pulls out her chair to sit on it.