Part 15

The next day I didn't go into school. Or the next day, by the end of the week I hadn't moved from my bed. I was petrified. Instead I had spent all my time researching on the computer I couldn't sleep. I would just have those nightmares over and over. I wasn't normally scared but I was terrified, not because of what they were, I had finally decided that they were most definitely vampires there was just to much evidence that suggested it. I was scared because of what they might do if they found out I knew. My heart pounded, I had finally started to answer some of those questions.

1) How does Alec know the Dark Side gang? Answer: They are a group of vampires... a vampire has to know ones near by right?

2) Why has Alec turned into a total dick? (unanswered)

3) Why do Alec and Ronan look so similar? (unanswered)

4) What does Ronan have in store for me? Answer: Still not sure but I think it involves sucking my blood maybe?

5) What are they? I ask this question because they said they knew where I was going without asking Becky, and trust me they were out of earshot. Also because they said they could smell me? Answer: because they are fricken Vampires!

6) Why did Alec look at me suspiciously earlier? (unanswered)

7) Finally why were they pissed that I was looking at them? Answer: Didn't want me to suspect what they were?

I went on to a website that looked promising, the definition of a vampire:  A corpse supposed, in European folklore, to leave its grave at night to drink the blood of the living by biting their necks with long pointed canine teeth.   Ok so maybe it wasn't that good, my brows pulled together there has to be something promising on here. I flicked through a few until I found one that looked promising. It simply stated that Vampires were the living dead. Some were able to walk in daylight with the help of a ring charmed by a witch, without it they would turn into flame and die. Vampires drank the blood of living beings, they would not die without it, just become exceedingly weak and starved. They attracted their prey through their looks, they were meant to be inhumanly attractive.    I snapped my laptop shut. It was true. The five boys weren't human at all. They never stayed near people, probably to fit it. I sighed, this Saturday was halloween and I planned to make the fact I knew their secret known to them. It was by risk of death, but I couldn't stay hooked up in my room all my life. I had to move it forward.  It was Friday today, I glanced at the clock it was 4pm. Becky probably hated me, I had been ignoring her text messages, but now I was sure she was human, she wasn't overly pretty, and she was warm, not pale. There was going to be a halloween party in the grand hall tomorrow, I needed a perfect outfit. Something slightly olden day, that would get their attention, maybe I would look like someone they once knew? I picked up my phone and dialled Becky's number.   "Hello, this is Becky, you know the drill... leave a message and I ignore it!" I heard my laughter in the tone, we had made it together while we were shopping. My lips turned down, she was ignoring me now. I sighed and heaved my self off the bed. I had a costume to get.