Part 22

With a scowl fixed to my face I walked to my door which had five angry looking vamps and one pissed shape shifter... yup! Totally my day! Sarcastic much.

"Hey..." I murmur weakly.

"Hey hun, I'm just dropping these off... call me!" Emily muttered to me before dropping a large handful of bags and vanishing.

"Yeah...." I roll my eyes and pick up the bags. I then open the door and enter the house followed by two others. Damn! I forgot I invited them in.... grrr! "Who said you could come in?" I snap at the twins.

"You did yesterday," Will said a smug smile on his face. 

"Get out!" I growl, I'm really not in the mood. It's no big deal, so what I'm kinda friends with their kinda enemy! 

"Cher? What's wrong?" Jack asked confused. The other three stood outside my door, Ronan tapping his foot on the floor.

"Emily gets me! She seems like a nice person! But just because I know your secret you five seem to think you have the right to tell me who I can and can't be friends with!" I shrieked. Mum, Dad, get your butts here now so I have an excuse for them to go! 

"Cher..." Will trailed off.

"No! Your guys don't own me! So what if Alec and Ronan have some curse that makes them love me, I'm not theirs!" I shrieked then realising what I said, slapped my hand across my mouth. Oh fuck it. All three of as turned to look at the three vampires outside, but mostly to brothers. Alec looked worried whereas Ronan look super pissed off. Uh oh... what have I just done? 

"You two told her?" Ronan growled. Will and Jack gave each other a worried look. 

"Heh... you five talk this out... I'm going to my room..." I mumble before racing to my room, and slamming the door shut. I could hear them talking downstairs... well arguing. My guess is that Will and Jack are using my house as protection. I pulled my window open hoping to get some air, when suddenly a head appears. 

"Alec?" I asked in confusion as I stared at him who was at this moment in time sat on the roof outside my window.

"Are you okay?" his voice smothered with worry, you see this is what I like about him! He's always worried about me, wants to make sure I'm okay... like I'm important to him...

"I guess.... Alec this is all my fault! I shouldn't have gone off with Emily... but she just... gets how I feel." I could feel tears roll down my face. Alec looked stuck on what to do.

"Can you invite me in?" I nodded.

"Come in." I said in a shaky voice while tears rolled down my face, he slipped through my window and pulled my body to his. The second my warm body touched his cold one, I felt a bolt of electricity run through me. Tingles ran through my body at every touch. The sensation I was getting was breath taking and kept me wanting more. The tears started to dry up, my heart started to thud a lot faster, making my breathing hitched. 

"Cher, calm..." Alec whispered into my ear, his cold breath sending even more tingles through me. I think I'm about to explode. 

"I... I..." I was lost for words, so instead I pulled away from him, hoping to be able to breath properly. The second I left his touch, my heart slowed down, the sensation left my body and my breathing became bearable. 

"Cher? Whats going on?" Alec asked tentatively. Don't tell him. Don't tell him. I continued to chant to myself in my head. 

"I... Alec you can't hug me like that-It's not right-I can't!" I groaned and fell onto my bed. I stared up at the ceiling but my view was broken when Alec's head popped up above me. 

"Cher... do you like someone?" he asked, jealousy clear in his voice. 

"No..." I attempted to make my voice as confident as ever.

"Cher... you're lying, you blush when you lie," Alec murmured, rolling his eyes. 

"I blush to much," I scowl at the angelic face that was hovering above me. 

"Not that much..." Alec chuckled. I felt my heart flutter at the musical sound.

"What are you doing to me?" I moan and sit up on my bed. 

"What do you mean?" Alec asked, his eyebrows knitting together.

"Don't frown it's not a good look," I said, even though he can pull off any look but still no need to raise his ego, he doesn't need one the size of his brother's.

"Whatever, and what do you mean when you say about Emily know how it feels?" he asked, dropping our previous subject, only thing it wasn't exactly dropping it.

"She loves Jack," I blurt out without thinking. Oh shit. I'm digging myself a whole... and soon I'm going to be in it.

__________________________

A/N: Uh oh.... Cher just knows how to cause trouble doesn't she? Will Alec find out her secret? What do you guys think? First one to comment gets a dedication on the next part! 

Vote/Comment/Fan 

~TazaHoran xoxoxo ❤