44*

~Flora's POV~

I whined in protest at his words, trembling as he continued teasing me, over and over until I could hardly think straight with all the clenching of my thighs. "Put it inside me." I demanded for the fifth time, almost complaining.

Knox stopped and thrust two fingers into me instead, and I was so needy for him inside of me that I whimpered, wishing it was him. He pressed his fingers knuckle deep and I clenched my thighs as his digits curled mercilessly within me, stroking against my sensitive walls. I almost wanted to cry when even his fingers were taken away from me then.

"Please..." I pleaded breathlessly. "I need you. I ca—" I began to beg, but lost my train of thought when he suddenly thrust into me.

A cry of relief left me as he finally gave me what I wanted, my thighs shaking from the suddenness of it. He groaned softly and leaned over me from behind, his breath fanning my shoulder as he placed his hands on top of mine where they were gripping the back of the couch.

He didn't wait for me to adjust before he began fucking me, my breasts becoming smushed up against the couch as he started with hard, long thrusts. I bit my lip in an attempt to muffle my moans, the heat in my lower belly becoming hotter as he groaned softly into my shoulder. His hips smacked roughly against my backside, making my knees shake each time he sank back in, stroking against my walls. "Don't try to hide your moans from me." He demanded softly. "Let me hear you, doll."

My core tightened around his shaft at the mere tone of his voice and I moaned, digging my nails into the couch. I loved when I could hear the effect I had on him just by the sound of his voice.

"That's right." He hummed in affirmation. I felt his fingers thread between mine and he grunted as he kissed over my shoulder, trailing them over my back, all while his cock pounded inside me. "Knox..." I choked on a moan and cried out when I felt the smack of his balls against my clit, shocking me. He released a husky groan against my skin and pressed me into the couch more, leaning his weight into me from behind. Our position shifted slightly, my hands still clutched by his on the frame of the couch but now I was slightly more upright rather than completely bent, his chest pressing against my back.

I shuddered and leaned forward as Knox reached a hand up to tweak a nipple, earning a soft gasp. He rolled his hips against me, trailing his large hand down my arm to cover my own hand again. "Fuck," He muttered, slowing his pace significantly as he bit gently at my neck. "I missed this," He told me huskily, kissing leisurely along my skin. "Having my cock in this pussy, feeling you getting wetter on me, and hearing the way you moan for me." He elaborated through a groan, grinding his hips against my ass. I whimpered and pushed back against him, gasping at the way he circled his hips.

"I-I missed it too." I gasped, moaning as he sucked my earlobe into his mouth and nibbled on it. He thrusted into me and I parted my lips, lulling my head back against his chest as he repeated the action once more, twice, before he circled his hips against me again. I could feel the stirring of his cock inside me and trembled at the spots he was grinding against, my thighs shaking.

He noticed and repeated the action, over and over until I was shaking beneath him as I dug my nails into the couch. "Come on, doll." He groaned and continued to circle his hips against my butt, only making my walls clench tighter around him. "Here?" He muttered and began to direct his thrusts towards a certain spot, the direct strokes making me cry out. A chuckle left him. "Right there. Are you going to cum for me, Flora?" He asked, and I moaned loudly in response as he began to thrust into me harder, the grinds of his hips against me making my rib cage dig into the frame of the couch.

"Yes," I responded through my moans, barely able to get the word out. I hung my head and felt my muscles tensing, though my legs were shaking something furious. It was close, so close that my eyes rolled back as he groaned into my ear huskily. "Fuck. You're going to make me cum already." He hissed, and I finally shattered with one last roll of his hips, trembling as I cried his name.