30*

~Flora's POV~

I spread my thighs without question, wanting him to take away that aching need that had formed between them. He gripped the hem of my underwear and pulled, throwing them onto his bedroom floor.

Though I wasn't sure what exactly I was expecting him to do, I certainly didn't expect him to suddenly grab my ankles with one hand and force my legs up, his other hand pressing two fingers between my thighs. I gasped and grabbed the sheets, rocking up into his fingers as he stroked them up and down. "Soaking wet, just like I thought you'd be." He muttered, only earning a moan as my core throbbed with need.

He began to rub me harder, making me rock into his touch needily. Right as I began to grow used to the feeling, he suddenly stopped, causing me to gasp and looked up at him in disbelief that he had just denied me like that.

Knox smirked and opened my legs, gripping the underside of my knees as he folded my legs so my feet were above either side of my head. I watched him closely, my hands covering his while I shifted my hips. "Please," I begged, waiting anxiously for him to do something.

Shushing me softly, I followed him with my gaze as he laid down, sprawling across the bed with his large frame while he kissed along my inner thighs. I shivered and waited with baited breath, my eyes hooded with desire at the sight of him between my thighs. He held the back of my thighs tighter, keeping them spread when he ducked his head, finally attaching his mouth to my core.

My breath hitched as I felt his tongue stroke between my folds, starting gently so as not to overwhelm me too fast, but my head spun nevertheless. I whimpered at the feeling of his tongue, foreign yet utterly blissful. This had to be at least a hundred times better than just his fingers, and the thought was proven when he swiped his tongue up over my clit, making my hips jerk.

I gasped and he pressed his face into me more, focusing his attention on the bundle of nerves that he teasingly flicked his tongue around in circles. My hand wandered down, fingers tangling into the soft strands of his hair while I lulled my head back into his sheets. "Knox.." I breathed, the shakiness in my voice evident. He hummed against my core, the vibration causing me to moan and lift my head to peer down at him.

It was the look on his face that had the heat intensifying between my legs when I looked at him, watching his tongue lap up and down over me slowly, as if to savor his time there. I whimpered and writhed under him, brushing my fingers through his hair to get his attention. He glanced up at me and I gasped as he met my gaze, drawing a deep moan from me when he wrapped his mouth around my clit and sucked on it. "P-Please don't stop." I stammered through a moan, my encouragement causing him to swirl his tongue against my sensitive core.

He groaned softly as he pushed my legs up more, my moans becoming increasingly louder when he took turns between sucking on and stroking at my already sensitive clit. I curled my fingers into his hair and panted, a strong pulsing forming between my thighs in a way that made my toes curl.

The movement of his tongue became quicker, more firm and precise, and I whimpered as he smirked up at me, having an instinct to clamp my thighs shut. However, Knox's tight grip kept them open and left my body at his mercy, something which he gave me very little of as he flicked his tongue around the bundle of nerves. I moaned nonsensically and he groaned into my core, the sound of his tongue stroking through my folds audible from how wet I was. Maybe I would've been embarrassed by that but I was too gone to care, focused only on his mouth and how good he was at using it like this.

Knox sucked my clit into his mouth once again and I gasped, my back arching as a heavy wave of pleasure shot through me. I knew what it meant, and he seemed to as well because he did it again, my hazy eyes finding his as I clasped my hand over the grip he had on my thigh. "Knox," I said weakly, the shaking in my thighs starting when he gave another deep suck. The pulsing need between my thighs became more intense as he sucked on it, pushing me further towards my release until it finally crashed into me.

My back arched from his bed and I moaned deeply, unable to do anything but attempt to clench my legs shut as I pushed against his head. It did nothing, and so Knox just released a husky laugh against me as he flicked his tongue over my clit, again and again until I whined in complaint. "Please." I begged, overwhelmed. "No more." I insisted, earning a little hum of acknowledgment from him. Still, he gave me a few more strokes of his tongue, gentler than the previous ones, before he rose from between my legs and released his grip on my thighs.

Immediately, I allowed my legs to fall shut, too shaky to do anything else but look up at Knox when he wiped the wetness from his mouth. A blush crept up my neck, and I still had enough decency left to now feel a bit embarrassed about that, though he didn't seem bothered by it whatsoever.

In fact, he just hummed in content and leaned over to me, placing a kiss on my bare chest. "So sweet, doll." He murmured, surprising me when he carefully scooped me up into his arms. I looked up at him, confused as to what he was doing, and he entered the bathroom. "We should shower." He suggested, having picked up on my confusion. The bathroom door was left open as he started the shower, and it remained that way even when the two of us got in together.

I glanced up at Knox as we stood beneath the stream of hot water together, my hair slicked back with water while he had to continuously push his back. The action caused water to slide down his neck and around the slope of his broad shoulders, trailing down his bare chest. My cheeks warmed as I looked up at him, wondering how it was possible for a man to look like this. Why did he have to be so attractive, even when he wasn't trying to be?

"You're staring, doll." Knox teased, flicking his eyes down to mine as he grabbed the bottle of body wash and a loofah. He popped the bottle open and I took it from him along with the loofah, beginning to wash myself first after soaping the loofah up. "Would you rather I didn't?" I retorted, raising a brow.

He just chuckled at my sass and took the loofah back, taking his turn to wash himself. While he did that, I picked up the shampoo and squeezed a little in the palm of my hand, beginning to wash my hair. A smile tugged on Knox's lips as he watched me, his eyes going from my hair to my face. "Cute." He murmured, causing me to furrow my brows at him. "Your hair. You look cute with it all soapy, bunched on top of your head like that." He chuckled.

Flattered by the compliment, I felt a flush creep up my neck and tilted my head into the water, letting it rinse the shampoo out. He did the same and I finished up lathering my hair with conditioner, letting it sit there as I peered up at the back of Knox's head. His head was tilted forward, all the water hitting his head and washing out the shampoo, and I stepped closer, wrapping my arms around him from behind. I clasped my hands together at his stomach and he hummed, the muscles in his back shifting as he pushed his hair back again and glanced at me over his shoulder. "A little tired, Flora?" He asked softly.

Knox turned in my arms and I pulled away slightly, tilting my head back to look him in the eye. "A bit." I admitted, watching a small smile tug on the edges of his lips. "Then let's get your hair rinsed, and after that we can go lay in bed. Maybe order some pizza later, if you want." He suggested. I perked up at the idea of pizza and he chuckled, kissing me on the mouth before he exited the shower, leaving me to rinse my hair.

I quickly finished up in the shower and then got out, wrapping myself in a towel to dry off. There was already a clean pair of clothes set on the sink for me, which I knew must've been why Knox had gotten out before I did, so I quickly pulled on my underwear and the oversized t-shirt that belonged to him.

The bed bounced as I ran into the room and jumped onto it, sighing in delight when I rolled myself into a blanket burrito. Knox watched me from where he pulled on a pair of sweatpants by his closet, an amused glint in his eye, and then strolled over to plop down beside me. I grinned up at him when he met my gaze, but it quickly faded when he grabbed the blanket and pulled, unrolling me from it. 

Cold air hit my skin and I scowled up at him, a playful grin on his face as he scooted closer to me and covered the both of us with the blanket he still had in hand. I relaxed, hoping that I was subtle when I shifted towards him a bit more, and stretched out in content beneath the blanket. 

It was plenty clear that I hadn't been subtle enough by the tug of his lips.