38*

~Knox's POV~

I wandered down the hallway of my apartment from my bedroom after Flora and I got off work, the scent of something delicious making me curious. She must've randomly decided to start making dinner while I was in the shower.

My eyes found Flora's figure bent over as she looked through one of the lower cabinets for something, apparently too lost in her own head to even notice me. I looked at the stove and saw that it was off, so I assumed that she must've been just about done with whatever she had been making.

Leaning against the island counter, I crossed my arms over my chest and took the time to do an appreciative sweep of her figure. The pinstripe pants that she'd worn today had been driving me mad all day, what with the way they hugged her hips, her thighs, and her ass so snug. It should've been illegal for her to wear those again because I hadn't ever found a pair of fucking pants so attractive on someone before.

However when she was bent over like this, I couldn't help but to step forward, my hand swatting against her ass like it was a reflex. She squealed in surprise and jolted up, spinning around to give me a stunned look. "Hey!" She scowled, holding a small lid. I just grinned shamelessly, stepping closer to her when she rolled her eyes and turned back around again, closing the cabinet.

Gripping at her hips, I hovered close behind her and ducked my head down enough to speak into her ear. "You know you don't have to cook for me, doll." I murmured, not missing the slight flush that began to color her cheeks the closer our bodies pressed. I fought a smirk, purposely pressing my hips to her ass. "I'm cooking for me too, stupid." She breathed. "I figure I should start learning more since I'm not very good now." She explained, glancing up at me.

"It always tastes good to me." I retorted, loving the flush that intensified in her cheeks. "Though I can think of something else of yours that I love the taste of more."

Flora bit her lip and set the pot lid to the side of the stove when my hand smoothed across her lower stomach. "Knox..." She trailed, her voice shaking ever so slightly. I hummed in question, unbuttoning her pants. "Don't think I don't see what you're doing." She said, as if I should be embarrassed that she'd picked up on it.

"Is that so?" I muttered. "Tell me to stop, then, if you've got a problem." I challenged, knowing that she wouldn't. I could tell from her labored breathing and the way that she had subconsciously leaned back into me that she wanted me. And just like I expected, she pursed her lips and remained silent.

A smile tugged at my lips as I pulled her back against me and slid my hand down the front of her pants, fingers dipping into her panties. She made this breathy noise when I teased my middle finger over her clit, something a mix between a whimper and a gasp that had my dick stirring in my sweats.

"You're so sweet for me, Flora." I muttered, kissing down the side of her neck as I played with her clit. She moaned and placed her palms on the counter, grinding back into my crotch as she wiggled against my fingers. I rubbed it more and she gasped, her pussy growing wetter beneath my touch. After a few moments, I felt her hips jerk and immediately stopped, knowing that she was about to cum already. A moan of complaint left her and she squeezed her thighs together, trying to get herself off by moving her hips.

I pulled my hand out and gripped the band of her pants, tugging them down to above her knees. Flora didn't complain when I spun us around, though a surprised gasp did leave her lips when I lifted her so she was bent over the island counter. Her feet dangled a bit above the floor and I quickly found myself eyeing her ass, my cock growing at the sight of the little pink thong she wore. "Fuck." I muttered, becoming distracted. "I'm really starting to love thongs." I told her in a appreciative tone, parting her legs. She glanced back at me, biting the inside of her cheek. "You like it?" She asked, as if glad to hear that.