Chapter 24

"If you keep living in the past you can never think of a future."

-Clara Zion.

**************

A

new start that's what he named it her suffering, her loneliness, her thoughts that was all a New start.

She was questioning her very own existence sitting in a corner of a room crying.

Last few days Scarlett was going crazy having nightmare's and flashback's and she had been awake for 24 hours.

Angelina was trying to calm her down even though she had no idea why Scarlett was reacting that way.

"Where is she?"

She heard Zephyr's voice just as she heard his voice she held her ears and trying to stop his voice
She didn't want him anywhere near her body or soul.

"In there, please don't scream at her she already doesn't seem so good."
Angelina spoke to Zephyr as he entered the room.

He shut the door and walked in trying to spot Scarlett he saw her sitting in a corner holding her head and crying.
He was reminded of the past he so much hated,
He just remembered himself sitting in a corner the same way and crying holding his head,
In guilt.

He walked towards her and kneeled down.

He tried reaching out to hold her but she flinched.

Scarlett didn't want him anywhere near her,
Whenever she looked at him she was reminded of what she had dreamed about 3 days ago.

He was in the car too, he had been hit by the truck too, she had seen him laying helpless reaching out for her as blood poured out of his injuries.

He was dying but still asking for her to live.

"Stay with me." The whisper.

"Rose?" She flinched when she felt him hold her hand.

"Please Rose stay with me."

She wanted to scream, the voices kept bothering her she wanted to scream and cry her heart out.

"Scarlett!" Zephyr said holding her hands slightly jerking her forward.

"G-go away p-please." Scarlett choked.

"Angelina get some water!" Zephyr called out.

Angelina walked in with water quickly handing it over to Zephyr she sat down beside Scarlett she made sure not to touch her because at the moment Scarlett didn't like anyone's touch.

"What happened to her?" Zephyr questioned Angelina.

"I don't know she has been like this since the day you left on your trip." Angelina sniffed.

Zephyr frowned and tried to hand the water to Scarlett.

"Here, drink this." Zephyr helped her drink some water.

Scarlett was feeling dizzy she kept zoning out, everything was blurry she couldn't see him clearly.

"We'll talk Angelina tell Clara to wait for me in my study." Zephyr said never taking his gaze off Scarlett's face.

He looked so Intimidating.

"Alright." Angelina nodded.

Angelina leaned down to kiss Scarlett's forehead she loved Scarlett,  she was her sister after all.

Angelina got up and left room crying to find Clara.

Zephyr held Scarlett's hand again and
helped her get up He noticed that Scarlett was having trouble standing.