Chapter 12

"SORRY IS A WORD..WITH A VERY BIG RESPONSIBILITY!"

***************

Scarlett was done cleaning Master's room it was late night and she had no idea why she had accepted to do this in the first place well yes she kind of accepted because Deborah begged her to do it giving Scarlett an excuse of being very tired and overloaded with work.

3 more maids had joined them today Ofcourse she didn't talk to them because they didn't seem so friendly but they did become friends with Mariella.

Since Scarlett was done cleaning she turned around to leave the room but saw Master walk inside instead so she stopped walking and watched him walk inside he didn't seem to notice her standing there.

"You..you're home?" Scarlett spoke.

Hearing her voice his head turned to her direction his eye's staring at her confused,
okay so he noticed her now.

"I came home yesterday." he answered leaving scarlett shocked..surprised actually
why would he answer to her stupid question.

"umm yeah..I'm sorry."

"Is it a habit of yours?"
he questioned leaving Scarlett confused for second as he walked towards the end table to open a drawer and take something out, she peeked at what he held
cigarettes so he smokes.

"Wh-What?" she replied catching his attention again.

"Saying sorry for no reason, is it a habit?"

"Yes...NO!..i mean no it's not." she replied looking at the floor with a pout because she just embarrassed herself but her head snapped up when she heard him chuckle.

"Alright then..Yes it is."

Scarlett shook her head at his words.

"No...I was just-"

"Sorry is a word with a very big responsibility." he said keeping his eye's locked with hers.

"What?" Scarlett asked..yes she heard what he said but she just didn't know the reason why he said that.

He didn't say anything instead walked up to grab a vase present in the room and walked back to where Scarlett stood.

"Here, grab it and throw it on the ground."

Scarlett kept staring at him was he serious
where did this come out of all in a sudden.

"What?" Scarlett asked confusingly.

She did grab the vase though since he was staring at her emotionlessly she wouldn't know if he's angry.

"Throw it on the ground." he said whilst Scarlett kept staring at him like a crazy person. "Go on!"

Scarlett didn't want him to get angry so she closed her eyes and slammed the vase on the ground, A small whimper left her mouth when the vase hit the ground making a loud noise after few minutes she opened her eyes to see him staring at the broken vase blankly.

"Did it break?" he asked raising his head to meet her eyes, Scarlett stared at him with a frown he was confusing her it was getting frustrating now.

"Yes." Scarlett replied switching her gaze to the broken vase it was shattered completely, a minute later she was staring back at him.

"Now say sorry to it." he demanded
Scarlett gave him a what are you kidding me look but what could she do she had to say it if she didn't want him to yell at her.

"Sorry!"

His attention moved back to the vase and Scarlett followed his gaze.

"Did it go back to the way it was before?"