23

Father Kieran's Funeral

Alora was walking with Klaus and Elijah and she kept coughing.

"You all right? You look-" Elijah said before Alora cut him off.

"A hundred months' pregnant and homicidal?" Alora questioned.

"I was going to say, 'You look lovely." Elijah replied.

Alora smiled, looking at Francesca "Do you think me and Hayley were the targets of those bombing?" She asked Klaus.

"Of course you were the targets. Were I to wage a war on the wolves, you and Hayley would my first kills. I would string you up for all your worshippers to see" Klaus answered.

Alora tried to process what he said, "Okay...you know who this funeral makes me think about?" The brothers looked at her for an answer, "Kol, I'm sure he didn't have a funeral...I miss Kol, All the mischievous things we used to do in the village... I wouldn't let some random girl and her brother kill my brother" Alora looked up at Klaus, before walking away.

Alora stepped out of the crowd of people seeing Cami, "Cami" ran up to her.

"Alora, hi" Cami replied.

"I'm sorry about your Uncle. He was good to me and people like me and I appreciate that" Alora cleared her throat.

"Thank you. You want something, don't you?" Cami questioned.

"I'm sorry about the timing. I was just wondering if before he died, he said anything weird about Francesca Correa. I think she may have been involved in an attack on the bayou. If you hear anything-" Alora said.

"Look, Alora, I'm trying-- mostly failing-- to stay out of all this stuff, but she's a real bitch. So, yeah, if I hear anything, I'll let you know" Cami smiled.

"Thanks. Um, again, sorry about your uncle" Alora replied.

"Me, to" Cami responded.

Alora coughed, straying away from the crowd, her coughing seemed to get more violent by the second, she held on to a pole to keep her balance, coughing some more with blood coming out. She looked at her hands seeing it was blood, before she fell unconscious.

"Klaus!" Genevieve called out.

"Alora!" Klaus yelled.

__

Klaus, Genevieve, and Elijah holding Alora walked into the Abattoir. Klaus cleared the a table off and Elijah laid Alora on it.

"I can help" Genevieve stated.

"Don't you touch her" Elijah replied, blocking Genevieve from Alora.

"Let her be, Elijah. She was a nurse" Klaus said, holding his hand out.

"There's a spell I can do." Genevieve informed, "Elijah, get chamomile from the pantry. She's trembling. Your jacket, Elijah"

"She's not breathing, I can hear the babies heartbeat, but not hers.

__

Alora gasped, regaining consciousness. She looked around to see a man walking from behind a wall. She scooted back on the table.

"It can't be" Alora mumbled.

"And yet it is" Mikeal replied.

                                        __

Genevieve held a piece of fabric, with camomile on it, on Alora's head chanting, "Coeur blesse, batter Alec mwen..."

Klaus bit into his wrist putting it over Alora's mouth, come on"